ummm.....try searching for "The only i've worked from 4 til 10:30 happy labor day"thread
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
isn't that like..against Americas morals to have somebody work on Labor Day? I thought everything was closed on Labor Day, and I'm American too.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Don't work at a gas station, post office or grocery store then. Duh.

Edit: Or an air port, police force, S.W.A.T. team, FBI agency, CIA, city workman, firefighter, train conductor, taxi driver, business manager, bus driver, FBB salesman, EFG worker, KMART employee, VAC man, GGF, ETG, NHJM, or radio DJ.

And... don't work for... FAS, A.S.S., DAS, HRF, TFD, and especially not DSHYSTU
Last edited by Thornography at Sep 3, 2007,
Don't work for A.S.S? Dammit, I'll have to get in touch with the union...
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I don't work today
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I don't have work today. Or any other day of the year.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I have to labor on Labor Day also. It's going to be insanely slow though, so it won't be very interesting.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I feel your pain. Curse you Bill's Freash Market! (Which, insadentaly, has the best meat in town!) They announce that about every 15 minutes or so in there, and it cracks me up every time.
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
Quote by Thornography

Edit: Or an air port, police force, S.W.A.T. team, FBI agency, CIA, city workman, firefighter, train conductor, taxi driver, business manager, bus driver, FBB salesman, EFG worker, KMART employee, VAC man, GGF, ETG, NHJM, or radio DJ.

Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Thornography

I disagree. I work at a gas station, and I got paid twice my normal wages for working this day, and I got a ten hour shift. And aside from that, it was slow as ****, because no one would come in. It was great. And because I took another girl's day this week I get umm..

40+10,+15... Umm.

I get paid for 65 hours this week.. Who wins now?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.