Right,

I want to get a Precision Bass,

And was wondering if its worth the extra £300 quid to get a Fender over the Squire,

Is there really much difference?

And please no "its ****" comments
Fender > Squier.

Fender is a million times better quality.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
i don't knwo if i'm correct here, but i presume that squire basses are around the same quality as their electric guitars. it might be alright, but the fender will definately be better, although i've heard squire guitars can be pretty good for customizing.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Yes. Squier is the lower version of Fender. Fender is made out of better wood, craftsman ship, and pickups. So Fender is the way to go my friend. Can't go wrong with a Fender.
squires crap

fenders legendary
do you see a professional on stage with a squire?? no with a fender yes many people
Quote by Zoso92
squires crap

fenders legendary
do you see a professional on stage with a squire?? no with a fender yes many people

Yep! I was watching some thing on the news a while back and they were talking about Sum 41. I saw an S on the headstock of one the guitars. I was like WTF? I actually had to rewind the thing so check. Sure enough, Squire.
Huh?

Guitars
Godin LG Hmb
Academy Crap Strat Copy

Amps
Traynor 30 Watt SS
Quote by Eagerod
Yep! I was watching some thing on the news a while back and they were talking about Sum 41. I saw an S on the headstock of one the guitars. I was like WTF? I actually had to rewind the thing so check. Sure enough, Squire.

Crap band,crap gear.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by CelestialChaos
Pete Wentz ftw!

...he can't play bass for his life. He just plays the root note of a power chord that everyone else is playing. Screw Fall Out Boy...SCREW EMO'S!
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.