ive got a drummer that 1 out of 3 jams will look at me with the saddest face in the world and will say" I dont want to write a song today" and even when i say that ive written the song all he has to do is know the order of the song i get the "but i want to write songs as a band" REALLY pisses me off but hes an amazing drummer... what do i do?
confront him
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
pride obliterating bitch-slap.
"Love truth, Pardon error."-Voltaire

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Gibson Black Beauty
Schecter Avenger
Mesa Triple Rectifier
Marshal 1962 4X12 cab
Dunlop Jazz III's
tell the dude if he dont quit....hes ass is outta the band ( just a threat)...but look like u mean it when u tell him that....hell get back on track
Gear :

Hofner HS-506
Squier Bullet Strat.......(Sucks ??....maybe.. But i like it )
Marshall MG15CD
Find someway to get some icyhot on him, that should do the trick
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
i had the same problem with my old bass player, except his excuse was he was "too tired to play", or he "didnt have much sleep last night" or some stupid ass excuse like that. i just got fed up with it and me and the other member in my band at the time told him that we quit, so that he would think that there was no more band. then me and my friend kept on playing. we didnt have the heart to tell him he was kicked out, so we did it the way Faith No More got rid of their first lead singer, way back when they used to b called Faith No Man
Quote by redwing91007
Find someway to get some icyhot on him, that should do the trick
Reported

Tell him that you and the rest of band want to take music more seriously. If he wants to take the band seriously, then he can stay. If not ask him to leave
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
just tell him that he's being a ho and he has to man up. your in a band you play and write music, if you don't want to do that then your lieing to yourself
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Just talk to him. Ask him if he is serious about the band, or why he doesnt want to write songs
-------------------------------------------------
Rythem Guitar/Singer-Smoke Patterns
www.myspace.com/smokepatterns

Quote by its irrelevant
I think you should go to the Amazon, cut down a tree and make one guitar out of it, then burn the rest.

Spiting Al Gore FTW