Ok...So, here's to story....My father is away for a week so I'm by myself which means me cooking for myself (yay!). Buuut I need help with something so I don't eat undercooked stuff...Or overcooked as the case may be. So, tonight I'm cooking something from frozen which needs to be cooked at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.....But I'm also doing frozen chips which need to be be done from 220 degrees for 25 minutes....So, will I need to put the 40 minute thing on for longer than the chips if I put the oven on at 220? If so, how much longer?

Thanks in advance

PS: I try to avoid the whole cooking thing that have different temperatures on them but tonight I'm doing something that's going out of date tonight so I can't avoid it unless I want to waste food.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
just do the one thing first, then the other, then wen they are both ready to eat, microwave them to give them some heat.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
you could probablygt away with doing them both for 40 mins at 180
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
do what everyone else said.

I've got 2 ovens in my kitchen to avoid this problem.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
do you have more than one oven? Like a fan assisted oven and a grill/oven?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
lol u have a free house for a week and you're worrying about food.I think u need a party
Quote by MightyAl
It's not an invasion of privacy until they find out. That's why secret toilet cameras are morally justifiable.
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

I'd say stick the chips in 10 minutes after you've started the frozen thing, and keep it at 180. Just make sure it's really really hot and you won't die.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Just make the chips first, then the other thing, when you got 5 mins left on the other thing, put in the chips, to warm them up
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

Damn....Now why didn't I think of that?

Oh well, learning experience....Thanks for everyone's help by the way. The Pit is always the place I come to get advice from =]
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Are you sure the chips need 220? Does it not have a different temperature for fan assisted ovens?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Put the oven on 400 and take each item out when it looks done.
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Just masturbate a whole bunch of times.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I love cooking
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Rory. mind if i steal your signature :P Hahhaa
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes