just wondering if anyone out there likes the country music. i don't have a problem with it personally because theres a lot of songs about me. I also don't mind the twang and hillbilly thing but what about the rest of y'all do love hate it or don't care otherwise. let me know!
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
I dont understand why it gets hate has some damn good guitar work and decent lyrics , fun stuff. Country Music FTW
Can't say I'm a fan but..Telecasters FTW!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i love bluegrass stuff cos i was brought up listening to it and if it wasn't for going to bluegrass festivals i would have never picked up a guitar, but thats slow country stuff can get a bit repetative and boring.
not into it, although i did go to a country and folk festival in oxford a couple of years back. was great. and to top it off there was a pancake van so i ate lots of yummy pancakes

EDIT: i just remembered, that was when i first picked up a guitar too!
country music is pretty cool. specially good ol' johnny cash
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
yeh.... it does need no respect.

dont tell anyone in the metal forum I was here...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Started out playing bluegrass. Ya I like country. Rockabilly more so I guess but lots of good stuff out there.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well, I listen Hank Williams, the Carter Family, Chet Atkins and Johnny Cash. I listen some country-rock as well, like Gene Clark and Gram Parsons and alternative country like Uncle Tupelo and Wilco. That's it really.
As with most genres, a lot of people judge it by the stuff they hear on the radio which is why a lot of people say they 'hate' it.
Bob Dylan man...I think thats evidence enough that people like country.
Like every genre it has its rough edges but unfortunately thats all most people see. There is some great stuff and really moving music in country.
Bob Dylan is folk.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Garth Brooks! Gotta love him like!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
other forum in B&A, please.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...