No, I really don't have the time to figure it out, that's why I'm posting here.

Plus I'm in an alt tuning, so I'd have to get back into standard, then figure it out, then switch back to what I'm used to having my guitar in. It's a long, tedious process I don't have time for.

I have no idea if it's even in standard tuning, I just assumed it was because all of the songs on his album were.
Capo up to the 2nd fret

open and hammer on A chord then open and hammer on E minor chord mute once and then hit the E minor again...that is the majority of the song

Ill try to post again once I've figured out other minor parts but this should get you started
i just saw him perform guerilla radio live last night and it was amazing. i tabbed "house gone up in flames" (http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/the_nightwatchman/house_gone_up_in_flames_ver2_tab.htm) and this version of guerilla radio needs to be tabbed for sure!

jdodzilla, thanks for getting it started. any and all help in tabbing this song is welcomed and appreciated! does anybody else want to give it a shot? i'm gonna try and get on it as soon as i have some free time. there's a lot of videos on youtube that should help. all hell can't stop us now!
Attachments:
IMG_4313-3.JPG
Funny thing about this song...I actually tabbed it out completely and submitted it...but it was rejected and I'm sure it was a 100% right. It sounds way better if you actually play it on a classical guitar. I tried it on my taylor acoustic and you just don't get the same feel.

If you want it I can email it to you. Let me know. Just private message me your email.

-Joe
I just sent you a private message so I'm really looking forward to getting that tab from you. While I was checking out your profile, I found the two Nightwatchman tabs you've uploaded. I've been rocking out to the Let Freedom Ring tab for a few months now. Nicely done!
Quote by creamad
I just sent you a private message so I'm really looking forward to getting that tab from you. While I was checking out your profile, I found the two Nightwatchman tabs you've uploaded. I've been rocking out to the Let Freedom Ring tab for a few months now. Nicely done!

Thanks for looking. I sent the tabs to you already. I hope you find it useful.

-Joe