I personally think that Kiss is either going to go in this year or never go in at all. Also another choice might be Run DMC. Mainly because last year you had Grand Master Flash so it's obvious that they're starting to get in all the pioneers of rap.

Also the Smiths would be a really good choice.
Quote by DownInAHole.
Probably WHAM.

Well, God I hope so. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is the only hall George Micheals has yet to expose himself in.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
^ True, true. I have high hopes this year. I mean, look at the queefs who beat them the past few years....Led Zeppelin, Queen, Eric Clapton, The Police. George Michael pwns all of them.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
^ True, true. I have high hopes this year. I mean, look at the queefs who beat them the past few years....Led Zeppelin, Queen, Eric Clapton, The Police. George Michael pwns all of them.

Yeah! I mean, I hear alot about this Clapton guy, but how many times has he showed an officer of the law his penis, or fallen asleep at the wheel due to smoking pot? George Michael FTW!
Quote by DownInAHole.
^ Freddie Mercury has nothing on this guy either in terms of gayness.

I have that picture above my bed.
Quote by DownInAHole.
Wait! When did this turn into the George Michael thread? Oh well....

Well, it's about time he got one!
I don't even remember any WHAM songs. Although, I do remember that one George solo song where he is dressed as a cop. That as ironic.
Really? You've never heard "Wake me up, before you go go. Don't leave me hangin' like a yo yo, etc...." It was on the movie Zoolander.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Really? You've never heard "Wake me up, before you go go. Don't leave me hangin' like a yo yo, etc...." It was on the movie Zoolander.

I thought that was The Go-Go's.....
Quote by DownInAHole.
Exactly. He's that gay.

He is gay. Really gay. Every time he has anal sex, someone wears a wool scarf in the summer time.
Quote by DownInAHole.
^ Is it weird that I wore a scarf today in the hot 104 degree weather today?

Not weird. Just gay.