So i deleted some folders yesterday having a clear up of the hard drive, turns out one was the one i kept all my pictures in. So I thoguht it was a calamity but then when i go on msn, i can still set the ones that i had as my dp back as my dp. So this makes me think there must be some way of retrieving them. I've had a look through the msn files and googled it, but no luck. So, Pit dont fail me now!
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
msn is probably just keeping the pictures its using in memory, there probably is a way to get your other pics back but i dont know it
any form of right click and save picture as?... maybe you can save the dp but they turn out normal...
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
system restore

Start - Accessories (look around there)

That will revert to before you deleted everything or install everything so you can just go back and not delete your pics.

next time do backups...I backup my files to a USB Hard drive once a month and keep 6 months worth of backups at one time in case I ever need anything again.
nah tried right clicking and stuff, doesn't work, neither does ctrl + v.
Quote by moody07747
system restore

Start - Accessories (look around there)

That will revert to before you deleted everything or install everything so you can just go back and not delete your pics.

next time do backups...I backup my files to a USB Hard drive once a month and keep 6 months worth of backups at one time in case I ever need anything again.

Tried that, it didn't work . And yeah next time i'm definitely making back ups grr gues I just assumed i wouldn't be stupid enough to delete all my stuff...
go to the recycle bin--- find the folder with the pics, right click on it and click restore.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Did you PERMANENTLY delete them?

Otherwise they should still be in the recycle bin...
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
You can get data recoveres that restore data even after its been permamantly deleted.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender