http://www.musoland.com.cn/list.asp?ProdId=0818

I'm almost positive its legit, cause they cakll it gibson, tis going for 180 or somthin and the truss rod cover seems strange XD

but whats the paint/top of it? what model would it be if it were def a gibson?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
That (if it is a Gibson), is a Gibson Les Paul Standard with a Quilted Maple top.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
BEIJING HONDDI Limited is a leading Chinese export company run by highlyexperienced and qualified professionals who have been involved intrading of musical instruments and other merchandise for over a decade. Thecompany mainly deals with high-quality handmade musical instruments; however,it has also been engaged in other goods from China
Company Contact Info:
TEL:010-63025212
MOBILE NO.13371719554
LI00DAN@HOTMAIL.COM(CHINA)
CANDACHU@HOTMAIL.COM

Fake.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
i kniew it was fake, i just liked the paint job XD

wanted to know, since its a knock-off, what the original would be if it were a gibson
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
im almost positive this is an epiphone les paul classic quilt top. The epiphones headstock is a seperate piece of wood that is not connected to the neck. It would be very easy for someone to make a fake gibson headstoc and put it on there. anyways, i dont think gibson makes a quilt top guitar that looks like that. Also, the headstock on it has a laminate or something on it. a true gibson headstock, except for the les paul custom is just a flat black without a finish on it. SO if I didnt make myself clear, this is just an Epiphone Les Paul Classic that someone has illegally put a gibson headstock on.
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
I E-Mailed Gibson about this and hopefully they can authenticate that this, and the site, are fakes. I will post when (and if) I get a reply.
Quote by Zawa122188
metz has it right man

Member of CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 for info or to join

+ =

Member of the UG Conservative Party. PM cagnius to join.
All the serial numbers are invalid ones supposedly from model year 2000. The headstock is cut just a little too square, and the knob locations are slightly off. They look a lot more accurate than most fakes but they're still fakes.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Here's what Gibson had to say:

Yes, this website is indeed selling counterfeit guitars. We have
recently been made aware of this e-commerce site and are in the process
of taking appropriate action.

Thanks,
Ric Olsen
Director of Security/Loss Prevention
Gibson Guitar Corp

I like helping people.
Quote by Zawa122188
metz has it right man

Member of CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 for info or to join

+ =

Member of the UG Conservative Party. PM cagnius to join.
Quote by MetzBlaze
Here's what Gibson had to say:

Yes, this website is indeed selling counterfeit guitars. We have
recently been made aware of this e-commerce site and are in the process
of taking appropriate action.

Thanks,
Ric Olsen
Director of Security/Loss Prevention
Gibson Guitar Corp

I like helping people.

Dude, when gibson takes them down, see if he'll send me one of their Es-335 copies. It looks sweet, and I'b put some gibson humbuckers in it.