I was a dumbass and didint do my summer reading. I start school in two days, and I am not the fastest reader out there. I chose some gay 400+ page book and I dont know why, but it would be pointless to switch since I did get half way through the book.

the book is a peice of ****, its called "Ice Master"... its about some artic voyage and all that kinda crap. I just need a site like Sparknotes, because Sparknotes dosent cover that book which really pisses me off.

Please someone help me out, and dont give me cliffnotes, because that site sucks even more and dosent have the book either.

sorry for this total waste of time as well.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
You,too?I have to read Hitchhikers Guide.I'm only on page 30,and have over 270 pages left.I guess thats what I get for waiting.I'll probably skip a few chapters.
Quote by bean-o
Sorry I can't answer your question, but I am just curious. What is math metal? Do they sing about quadratics or something?

Gear I Want:
Laney VC50
Custom Build RG

Call Me Chris
don't skip chapters of Hitchhikers guide. It's awesome.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
You know what I did is skip all the filler and stuff that's useless to the overall story. Just read the important facts and screw everything else. I learned that the hard way sadly .
Wait till you have to read classics, then try Beowulf. It will soon show you how much of a sissy you are when it comes to reading.

Here's my advice: stop being a ****tard and try to earn yourself a grade rather than piss your time away and expect other people to pick up after you.

400 pages is only around 4 or 5 hours reading, and thats if you are really slow and procrastinate.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Yeah, those books sound sweet.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I've done plenty of book reports the night before. And I actually read the books. Just start around 3 pm and you'll be done by 10 pm max. Then you can finish your report by midnight and give yourself a pat on the back. Don't give up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ShredderOvFire
You,too?I have to read Hitchhikers Guide.I'm only on page 30,and have over 270 pages left.I guess thats what I get for waiting.I'll probably skip a few chapters.

Ive read the first 4 books

basically, auther goes into space with ford, theres an alien who has taste in poetry.
They get kicked off ship.
Then, zaphod and his crew come along in their space ship and save them.
Its run on an improbabity drive.
So basically, anythin which is improbably can happen if there are odds on how improbable it is.
They then go to a supposedly dead planet, which turns out has a race on there who created the planets.
It turns out earth is a super computer designed for findin out the question to the answer 42 - the meanin of life, the universe and everythin...but noone knows the question.
But earth gets blown up to make way for a super bypass..

Cant remember rest of the book, but thats the jist of it. Not much else happens
The way to a girls heart is through her ribcage
you can find summarys of books and character information on the internet, just have a look around.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
I used to just pick books I already read in the past for those kind of works. And always got a high score

Try searching some stuff on google. Im sure you will find something.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Why would you read a book for school in the summer?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Switch to a book that spark notes has?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by ShredderOvFire

You don't have to read Hitchhiker's Guide - you get to read it. Seriously, you should be happy there's such an awesome book on your summer reading list.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Why did you not choose a book that you wanted to read?

And whoever said about the Classics, it's a good point. You come to reading novels like The Scarlet Letter and skip some chapters, you'll miss out on a lot of symbolism. Not just in that, in every novel or play.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time
Why did you not choose a book that you wanted to read?

And whoever said about the Classics, it's a good point. You come to reading novels like The Scarlet Letter and skip some chapters, you'll miss out on a lot of symbolism. Not just in that, in every novel or play.

I had to read that over the summer. I got that and one flew over the cuckoos nest out of the way quick but waited until i had 3 days before school to read Catch 22 and read that in a day and a half. Just start reading now and you'll be fine if all you have to do is read the book and there's no extra projects or writing you have to do about it.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Quote by TheBlessed Dead
I had to read that over the summer. I got that and one flew over the cuckoos nest out of the way quick but waited until i had 3 days before school to read Catch 22 and read that in a day and a half. Just start reading now and you'll be fine if all you have to do is read the book and there's no extra projects or writing you have to do about it.

Catch 22 is great. "I am a self made man, I owe my lack of success to no-one but myself."
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Catch 22 is an awesome book. I love how it seems to be all over the place, yet it makes sense all they way.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Zeppelin256
You don't have to read Hitchhiker's Guide - you get to read it. Seriously, you should be happy there's such an awesome book on your summer reading list.

Its not really finishing the book I'm worried about,It's having to write a 20 line poem about it for English.
Quote by bean-o
Sorry I can't answer your question, but I am just curious. What is math metal? Do they sing about quadratics or something?

Gear I Want:
Laney VC50
Custom Build RG

Call Me Chris
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.