Hey...
I've been thinking about making my own guitar... But the problem is the Wood Selection, and things that are attached to it.

I'm 100% sure that i want an all maple neck (neck, and fretboard), but i'm not sure if the only maple neck will warp or something. Do you know if it will?

Second of all, i've been looking for a nice, not so hellishly expensive wood for body. I want something different from mahogany... Something to enchance the higher tones of guitar... Do you have any suggestions?

All good awnsers are welcome. Bad awnsers are unwelcome!
Alder is not a particularly bright wood, it's more a middle of the road wood. Same with basswood.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
I see... so what is a typical bright body wood?

(and what about all maple neck?)
Alder is on the brighter-neutral side. There's always maple which is really bright, but i've heard of this one wood called bubinga (or something), and it's between alder and maple, and I've heard it's really resonant. But... it may be pricey.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Maple will warp if you get the wrong kind. You need rock maple and it needs to be quarter cut or flat sawn. No rift sawn.

Poplar is a nice bright(ish) wood.

You might also want to check into using fruit woods for the body. Apple, cherry, pear all sound good. I'm not sure what fruit woods are native to your area but they might be cheaper for you than some of the more traditional guitar woods.
Not taking any online orders.
Maple shouldn't warp in general as long as it's got a truss rod of some sort, even the softer ones- they're still relatively tough. And maple is in no way too bright.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by CorduroyEW
I'm not sure what fruit woods are native to your area but they might be cheaper for you than some of the more traditional guitar woods.

Heh, yeah we have fruit trees in poland, we don't leave in arctic wasteland

Thanks for suggestions. Now i'll have to check out the prices, and the availability of those woods in... woodshops(?).

If you got any more suggestions, all are welcome... The more options the better.