evening peeps,

i got a xbox 360 recently and saw halo 3 was coming out and wondered is it worth getting halo 1 and 2?

cheers
trust me, you are a bloody idiot

i'll pwn u with my steel scratchplate!!!!
hahahah tool.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
need we answer?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Yes

just

yes

do it
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
1 was better IMO.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Worth it for just having the multiplayer. BTB Slayer is amazing. I was pissed when Bungie got rid of Team Carnage.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
^ Eh, 2 had better graphics and if you had the updates on live, the gameplay was far better. But hey, that's just my opinion. ;o
666 BRO
halo 1: god yes
halo 2: only for the story

halo 2 was disappointing
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
When does the third one come out?
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Both 1 and 2 are good. I don't know why I like 1 more, the features of 2 should make it so much better. I guess I just love the setting, story and originality of 1 better. But both are at least 9/10 for first person shooter games.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by And2001PT
Waste your money on a recycled mediocre overrated shooting game?

Sure

Considering the fact that so many people play it and love it, your opinion is crap.

They must be doing something right. Why would so many people play a ****ty game if it was so "bland/generic/tasteless/boring"?
If you plan on doing the story mode (which I highly recommend) then yes. If you plan on never going near the story mode or anything story related and want it strictly for multiplayer, just get 3. But actually, in 3 there are unlockables in multiplayer you get from completing the story mode, and if you haven't played the first two you will be completely lost, so get 1 and 2.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
ok thanks people
trust me, you are a bloody idiot

i'll pwn u with my steel scratchplate!!!!
yes, buy them!
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
1 and 2 arent really that different in gameplay but it would help with the storyline if your buying the 3rd one. but YES 1 and 2 are kickass
I don't have an Xbox, but I just bought Halo 1 for PC, and it was only 20 bucks!
a friggin steal, for one of the best games ever made.

intense single player, and superb online, with extra maps and weapons over the original Xbox.
it's sick.

me and my brother are buying another licence, just so we can play together. its a great game, one of the best i've ever played, even though its like five years old.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
Well you would be completely be lost on the story mode if you do not get the other ones.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Yes, they are both great games.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.