Page 1 of 2
I don't know if this has been done before, but i used the search bar and couldn't find anything, but that could just be my laziness too

So, I noticed there were a lot of threads asking advice on what to do, or needing help with software for example, so I decided I'll try and make a whole thread dedicated to helping other people, so we'll just see how it goes, and if it doesn't work, or people finally decide to go to a doctor instead of the pit, just let it die, don't post saying something like its dying oh noes.

But yeah, in the off chance it does work, please don't flame other people, they've got a problem and if it's really worth flaming them for, chances are they know it and they're brave enough to admit their problem to the pit.

So yeah, whinge away!
I thought I was a big man until the doctor told me I really do have a third leg
well since your just trying to get this thread started i have been wondering lately what this scale i use in one song i wrote is.
in comparison to the major scale it has a flattened third, sixth and seventh.
i know i could have searched the forums for this, but since your just trying to start this thread, please help :P
Quote by minibrowny
I shat on my kitten What do i do? Do i leave it on or take it off?

LMAO!!!

*Puts In Sig*
Quote by minibrowny
I shat on my kitten What do i do? Do i leave it on or take it off?

lol
The Conservative youth of America!
Quote by Infatuation
a minor harmonic?

Your sig is the greatest.

seriously.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Well I'm not all that good with theory, but I'm getting there. Isn't it a phrigian(sp?) or something like that? I remember my teacher saying that it has the most flattened intervals. My teacher has an awesome way of explaining things only he can pull off.

Just by the way, problems don't have to be guitar related, just anything you need help with.

EDIT: Please correct me if I'm wrong, I need help with my theory, but isn't a harmonic minor a minor 3rd, minor 6th, and natural 7th?
Last edited by maidenwarrior at Sep 3, 2007,
I kind of... uh... stuck my dick in a bottle...
Toothpaste tube to be exact.

What do I do???

Hi, I found this folder on my computer, called "Windows", which was pretty funny because I already had windows in my room, so since it didn't do anything I deleted it and now my computer isn't working, it keeps saying how it can't find the "operator system". Anyone know where that is?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Hi, I found this folder on my computer, called "Windows", which was pretty funny because I already had windows in my room, so since it didn't do anything I deleted it and now my computer isn't working, it keeps saying how it can't find the "operator system". Anyone know where that is?

Well, you're gonnahave to take it back to the store.

Yes, it's that bad.

Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Zero135

What do I do???

You can fit it in a toothpaste tube?

I feel sorry for you.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Erm, i didnt think things could get worse after the "I shat on my kitten" debacle. I dont know how to tell UG ths, but i accidently jstu raped my hamster. And now its not moving.
Quote by Zero135

What do I do???

Rub icy hot on it

Sorry but a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.

And just in case ur serious, and your really small, just use some sort of lube, and if all else fails, see a doctor.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
You can fit it in a toothpaste tube?

I feel sorry for you.

Not really.

Alot of lube, and pushing.

Help.
Quote by minibrowny
Erm, i didnt think things could get worse after the "I shat on my kitten" debacle. I dont know how to tell UG ths, but i accidently jstu raped my hamster. And now its not moving.

It fit inside a hamster?

God help you.

Do hamster CPR

Or a barrel roll (you deserve it)
^ It didnt fit in the hamster, it "broke at the seams" so to say, and my baloney pony doesnt feel great either.
Quote by minibrowny
^ It didnt fit in the hamster, it "broke at the seams" so to say, and my baloney pony doesnt feel great either.

Make a new one outa wood

Or glue it back together with crazy glue.
RIght, this is the worst day of my life, i went to go to the vet to sort it out, but im so high off the fumes of dead hamster and fat from pies, ive ran over a puppy. And to make matters worse, i confusde it with a pie, and have eaten most of it.
Enough Bull****ting everyone...

Real problems please.

Your just waisting this guys time...
This guy from the army, general failure, is reading my hard disk?!?

I don't want the government spying on me, what do I do?

Perhaps I should send this general failure a polite letter?
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006
This guy from the army, general failure, is reading my hard disk?!?

I don't want the government spying on me, what do I do?

Perhaps I should send this general failure a polite letter?

How did you firgure out this "General" is spying on you?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Well, you're gonnahave to take it back to the store.

Yes, it's that bad.

Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer.

But I have to write a C# wrapper class for an unmanaged C++ DLL, and it's not working omg omg.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
But I have to write a C# wrapper class for an unmanaged C++ DLL, and it's not working omg omg.

LMAO

If you know C++

Get linux

oh wait...

YOU CAN'T

Go to the library and use of of their computers lmao

If you're ACUTALLY being serious, and you deleted.....wait....you can't delete the windows folder.

Dumbass
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
LMAO

If you know C++

Get linux

oh wait...

YOU CAN'T

Go to the library and use of of their computers lmao

If you're ACUTALLY being serious, and you deleted.....wait....you can't delete the windows folder.

Dumbass

Linux? Is that some kind of car? I can't afford a car! How would a car help me fix my computer?

Quote by Mad Marius
Linux? Is that some kind of car? I can't afford a car! How would a car help me fix my computer?

Linux is a selective and free operation system
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Linux is a selective and free operation system

Really?

Does it come in blue?

Quote by Mad Marius
Really?

Does it come in blue?

No.

Only in #fffff
Last edited by yurfinlfntsy at Sep 3, 2007,
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

How did you firgure out this "General" is spying on you?

Well... Every time I start up my other computer it says "General Failure reading hard disk."

I don't understand it must be all this hippy democrat patriot act bull****! I have done nothing wrong!
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006
Well... Every time I start up my other computer it says "General Failure reading hard disk."

I don't understand it must be all this hippy democrat patriot act bull****! I have done nothing wrong!

lulz

You probably have a virus, trojan, or other affected program in your system.

You wouldn't be notifyed if someone was reading your hard drive.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
lulz

You probably have a virus, trojan, or other affected program in your system.

You wouldn't be notifyed if someone was reading your hard drive.

Dude this is one of the oldest computer jokes ever.... I was hoping someone would catch on but no one did...

It's almost as old as deltree C:/ (which is still oodles of fun for anyone who has an old computer)
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006

You too?

They're spying on me as well. This one time I was playing Minesweeper on "Easy", when all of a sudden this guy "General Protection Fault" messages me with some coded stuff I didn't understand. And I'm thinking, what kind of parents would name their kid "Protection Fault"?

EDIT: You think they own a Linux convertible?

Quote by goods2006

Dude this is one of the oldest computer jokes ever.... I was hoping someone would catch on but no one did...

It's almost as old as deltree C:/ (which is still oodles of fun for anyone who has an old computer)

I've never heard anyhting like that.

The kind of computer jokes I play on people are things like writing a program that say "Formatting C:" with the papers going to the recycle bin, and having it delete and restore a black word dpcument endlessly.

0_o
Quote by Mad Marius
You too?

They're spying on me as well. This one time I was playing Minesweeper on "Easy", when all of a sudden this guy "General Protection Fault" messages me with some coded stuff I didn't understand. And I'm thinking, what kind of parents would name their kid "Protection Fault"?

Your parents.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Your parents.

Hey, at least I don't type random numbers and letters like #0000EF or whatever. Is that your little Star Trek code or somethin?

Quote by Mad Marius
Hey, at least I don't type random numbers and letters like #0000EF or whatever. Is that your little Star Trek code or somethin?

#fffff

Is the HTML code for black.

You asked if it came in blue.

=D
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you... poor kid.

maidenwarrior welcome to the pit. If you are really serious about this and you think you can make it work PM a mod and ask for his/her help. They may deem the idea worthy of a sticky. Probably not but this place always surprises me.
Now if you'll excuse me I have a mayonnaise jar to remove.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
can someone link me to the threads that started icy hot and barrel roll?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Page 1 of 2