I won this.

But then I see this. Which has a different box then the first one.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
You think you got scammed because one costs more and its in a different box?

makes no sense, you got a good deal.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Well they probably just changed the cardboard box's design, which a lot of brands has done.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
No.

He probably just had two.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by igotabcrich32
You think you got scammed because one costs more and its in a different box?

makes no sense, you got a good deal.

Sorry, but I am super paranoid. I always think someone is trying to scam me in some way.

I figured I wasn't scammed. The seller seems like a good guy, but as I said. I am paranoid.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Yay! I thought it might be one of those "Too good to be true deals". 99 Dollars is a pretty sweet deal.

Thanks for easing my paranoia.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II

^ yeah i must say that is a pretty good deal. i'm currently eying (that's such a weird word) up an ibanez ts808, ends in 3 days, currently going for £1.20, it's bound to start sky-rocketing though. I just purchased a Korg Toneworks Classic Drive, hopefully it does me

hope itworks out for you