When I try to search on torrentspy.com, I see the following text:
Sorry, but because you are located in the USA you cannot use the search features of the Torrentspy.com website.Torrentspy's decision to stop accepting US
visitors was NOT compelled by any Court but rather an uncertain legal climate in the US regarding user privacy and an apparent tension between US and European
Union privacy laws.

So basically they have no reason to stop accepting US visitors, only suspicions? Anybody got any more info?
HA.

Try a different torrent site/program
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
well....
Over a good 80% of the stuff on there is illegal so I don't really see any problem with it. Besides it's not the only torrent site out there.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
1) They were sued

2) After being sued, they offered to monitor every user's actions so that whoever sued them would back off a little.

Don't use TS.
Actually, try to use public trackers the least you can.
It's much safer you can join a private community.

Public trackers have been getting a lot of crap and they're forced to monitor and report actions now.
woo canada! try tpb or mininova. they've all got the same ****.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Its under siege, so basically you need some serious protection if you doing torrents. By the way congress passed a law that states (or something like what i'm going to say) they can raid your house at any time and look for pirated goods.
Quote by --ARES--
Its under siege, so basically you need some serious protection if you doing torrents. By the way congress passed a law that states (or something like what i'm going to say) they can raid your house at any time and look for pirated goods.

If that's true...

That would suck sooooo bad.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by masterk1818
use like an ip blocker and see if that like blocks them knowing?

It doesn't work that way, sorry.
wow, I've never been more glad to be canadian.. Canada, apparently the true land of the free?
Quote by Cobalt Blue
wow, I've never been more glad to be canadian.. Canada, apparently the true land of the free?

Wrong.

Scotland=Land of the free, home of the Brave.
Because you touch yourself at night.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I am in no way encouraging this but you could set up a proxy (or a tor proxy) and use peer guardian.
i directly download stuff from the internet so i wouldn't know
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Sep 3, 2007,
Demonoid FTW
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
You need to use a proxy that routes through a different country, it'll work then
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp