I'm the guitarist in a three-piece metal band that can't find a singer so I'm gonna do the aggressive vocal parts myself out of pure necessity. I already developed my metal voice a long time ago(half so I could do back-up vocals, and half for fun), and I am getting the hang of playing and singing BUT I would greatly appreciate some advice on how to better my skills in the area of playing and singing. Any advice?
How the hell did you get this in here. This goes in electric guitar forum or maybe AT at MT. Not here.

*reported*
**** man, sorry I just didn't know where to post the ****, get of my case and SOMEBODY answer my question please.
learn the guitar parts by heart then vocals come after.

thats how i do it.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
Quote by Ibanez Junkie
I'm the guitarist in a three-piece metal band that can't find a singer so I'm gonna do the aggressive vocal parts myself out of pure necessity. I already developed my metal voice a long time ago(half so I could do back-up vocals, and half for fun), and I am getting the hang of playing and singing BUT I would greatly appreciate some advice on how to better my skills in the area of playing and singing. Any advice?

Practice the guitar parts untill u are able to play them easily even when you're little distracted. then try singing on it
Hi