Now THAT was worth listening to.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Not yet =(

I'm trying to get at least a cheap recoridng amp so I actually can.

Other than that I'm just gonna try and post a video and maybe taking out the audio
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
that was awesome, really nice to listen to. the lead at the end was great, and some crazy effects goin on there lol, really trippy sounding.
the end of summer: sounds good man! i like the leads. the end was a trip! this song really tells a story. great tune!

the last goodbye: good building throughout, good change of moods. i dig the basslines. you must listen to pink floyd! its cool that you can speak with a few notes, as well as many. all the wankfest stuff usually on here isn't really my thing. i can hear the influence a lot. good stuff man!

drums sound really good too!
Last edited by insecticide at Sep 4, 2007,
yeah, i am a pink floyd nut. this song was really fun cause i'd never written with the lydian mode before. thanks
Too cool for a signature.
I can definitely tell you like pink floyd. Very spacey, verby too, its almost just an ambient atmosphere instead of a sound (I strive for this ). Me likes.
I love the main bass line, and the heavy reverb on the ringing chords and leads are great, very laid-back and cool. But I didn't like the use of wah in the interlude at 1:10, I'd have liked it better if that was just played clean (like around 2:32). But that's just me. The backwards sounds are a cool effect towards the end.
This piece reminds me of rainfall. A very nice, relaxing piece.