i really need to send some pictures to my sister who lives in dallas but for some reason everytime i post the image tag from photo bucket, nothing shows up. I tried sending just one pic in a comment but the same thing happened. Also, on other peoples profiles, Pictures that they have taken and put on their profile do not load or show. ANybody know what the problem could be?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
on photobucket, insted of the image url, use the embeded code, that should work
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
you've got chlamydia.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Using the "direct link"?

not the top box, the second one.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
on photobucket, insted of the image url, use the embeded code, that should work

they changed around the links though, i tried every one and none of wm work. The one im using is definatly the one but it doesnt want to load on my comp. Other people can see the pics that i cannot
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
yes. myspace is a problem
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora