Did anyone else think so also? The only awsome thing about it was ozzy, all the other bands were just sorta ****ty imo, lordi especially.

guess i know why it was free this year.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
I sold my tickets to some guy then the next day they announced they were giving out extras the day before the concert.
It did look like it would blow, the only thing I would like to see would be behemoth and lamb of god. Pretty halfassed tour in my opinion. Barely any bands either.
Quote by ISuckAtBass92
It did look like it would blow, the only thing I would like to see would be behemoth and lamb of god. Pretty halfassed tour in my opinion. Barely any bands either.

how many multimillionaire bands are gonna wanna play for free? just SOAD cost them 9 million a show, and you don't have the right to complain, first off you live int eh states and can actually go see it, and second you got in for free
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I saw the offdate when it came to Atlanta, Behemoth and Lamb of God killed.. Amazing show.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Should of went to Sounds of the Underground. That was hella better. Plus the date i went to had Hatebreed, Behemoth, Lamb of God as special guests. Ozzfest gets worse by the year. 05 was the best lineup IMO
yeah i wouldve only gone to see lamb of god, behemoth,ozzy and 3 inches of blood even though im not too keen on behemoths new stuff
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Will actually besides ozzy doing very well, behemoth was the 2nd best. I dont really listen to that black metal stuff but they performed very well and got me bangin my head.

Lamb of god I was surprised, I mean they were pretty good, but it wasnt spectacular. It was WAY quieter than last year, i mean i was talking to my friends normal volume while they were playing and they could hear me fine... so that means its not loud enough.

there was a chick fight thought, they were better than LOG lol

omfg i just looked at the 05 lineup.... i would have murdered to go to that.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Second stage was good, but first stage sucked balls all around. I loved Chthonic, Nile, Behemoth, and 3IOB. Lordi was TERRIBLE in my opinion, and Lamb of God would've been good, but their sound was horrible. I didn't even stay for Ozzy.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Yea, the 05 lineup was fantastic. Lamb of God was at the SOTU date i went to, they were great and ****ing loud.
I thought it was one of the best Ozzfests.

There wasn't one band that completely sucked enough to not see them, which hasn't happened at any of the Ozzfests I've been to.

I guess some people are just never satisfied, even when the event is free...
What was the 05 lineup?
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Fixer
What was the 05 lineup?

Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Velvet Revolver
Mudvayne
Shadows Fall
Black Label Society
In Flames
Rob Zombie
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Mastodon
A Dozen Furies
The Haunted
Arch Enemy
The Black Dahlia Murder
Bury Your Dead
It Dies Today
Soilwork
Trivium
Gizmachi
Wicked Wisdom

I have to say, I wish I had been more into metal/hardcore that year. I'm depressed every time I think about all the amazing musix that I just let run in and out of my head... (with the exception of velvet revolver. They werejust bad. WHY DID IRON MAIDEN HAVE TO GET KICKED OFF )
I went Ozzy did awesome and so did Lamb of God. The other bands sucked but we had a huge sod fight during Static X.