i finally had enough money to order one, i was getting the head version that they made, so i go to the musicians friend site, search "Crate Palomino" no result, so i go to GC's site and the same thing happens, so i think "maybe im spelling it wrong, so i just click on crate and go through all their products and still cant find it. are these no longer being made/sold? if so why!?
Quote by Dirk Gently
They're usually listed as the V series.

there just not on there anymore, i filtered it to crate > amp heads there were only a few pages, so i look through them and they wernt there
I just looked. I didn't see the head, but I saw a couple V series combos.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
I just looked. I didn't see the head, but I saw a couple V series combos.

i looked and it said theyre on backorder.
but to the threadstarter, have you thought about the peavey classic 30?
ive played both the palomino and the classic a few times and i thought the classic was better. you might like the v better though, so you might wanna try them both.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

is that v series new or sumthin? i havent seen it before, it seems affordable, the black one
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
Beat me to pointing that out. I ordered mine last week and thought it was weird that they weren't under Crate.
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?
Yea, it's odd that they go under palomino, i've been wanting to get one, but I wonder how they handle hard rock [modern not classic]
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
I play black sabbath stuff with my V8 plus an OD and it sounds really good. I prolly don't need the od tho since I can turn it up to get the distortion i need anyway. I think it is good for hard rock stuff, to me it seems like it has a marshall type of distortion to it.