I'm looking to get an EQ pedal for a little high-end boost for my solos, but my question is: Why the $100 dollar price difference with some of them, how is the Boss GE-7, 7 band equalizer ($100) different than the Behringher ($20) 7 band equalizer at my local store? Thanks for the help.
behringer is cheap crap plastic chassis crappy componets thats why it is cheaper. MXR 10 band EQ is the best pedal eq out there IMO
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Boss is quality stuff. A lot of people rip them, but they are built to last. Do yourself a favor and pick up the GE-7.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
imo the behringer is very noisy. the Ge-7 is noisy as wel lbut not nearly as much and it is much more transperant
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Not really....some have more transparency, where as they don't add any difference to your tone. Others your paying for more bands of eq.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
MXR 6 band or Danelectro Fish & Chips.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
It's pretty much the smae with any effect. There's your 40 doller distortions, and your 250 doller distortions...sometimes your paying for the name too...

But anyway, my favorite EQ and the one I'm getting is the GE-7.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
The BYOC EQ seems interesting...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The cheapest and best EQs are most likely two different things...the cheapest is either Dano's or Behringers....my favorites are the MXR 6 band and 10 band, and the Boss GE-7. I don't do racks, so I wouldn't know them...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?