I like this little segment I wrote a while ago.
Trouble is I don't know where to go from here.

Help me out guys?
O, and if parts need improving or tweaking by all means point them out.
Thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXfFQsIeqJk
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I'm a little too tired to really say much right now but up to 8 seconds is a cool start, you could even get away with up to 13 but after that it really goes nowhere. Maybe take the pause at 8 seconds and shorten it up a bit to keep the flow and then try writing some different stuff after around the 13 second mark. The opening is very nice, just needs a middle and end.
Thanks for the input but I meant more like a scale to go to next or some kind of chord combination.
I still have not taken theory classes and I can't get something that sounds right.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I think it sounds good so far. It sounds like you should throw in a nice quick little run next, perhaprs harmonic minor scale, I like that one quite a bit, and I think it has potential to fit in there.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group