Poll: Would you take a test to see if your baby would be gay?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you take a test to see if your baby would be gay?
yes
34 45%
no
41 54%
Voters: 76.
no, cause its not like that would change anything.....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Haha, just saw that.

Great friggin show...
Quote by flame843
My original intent was to put "...but never trust the French," but I didn't for fear of starting a flame war with some French UGER.

Quote by Funkbass796
why worry about that? They'd surrender immediatly.
Hell yeah, then I wouldn't feel bad about aborting it.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
If it was gay, I wouldn't care

and If it was Straight, I wouldn't care

so, No.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Gay babies? I doubt you could even tell if a baby was gay. You'd have to wait until they decide that old Shania Twain records are TOTALLY their jam, and they develop their own interpretation of complementing colors.
watchin scrubs right now!!! high Five!!!

i wouldn't want to know...it's not like knowing would change anything

i don't see how the village people test could fail btw...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i wouldn't, cuz i wouldn't care+, as long as if it's a dude i don't have to see his bf very often lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by lounge act
Its not real.

They played that "Macho Macho Man" song by the Village People and looked at the sonogram to see how the baby reacted

That sounds like it could work, lol.

Scrubs is an awesome show.
Quote by fireoptic
Hell yeah, then I wouldn't feel bad about aborting it.

That's terrible.

I'd only do it so if it did turn out gay we could go on through life without him or her having to go through the discomfort of living in the closet and someday coming out to the parents.
Quote by Archaon
That's terrible.

I'd only do it so if it did turn out gay we could go on through life without him or her having to go through the discomfort of living in the closet and someday coming out to the parents.

I never thought of it that way...

This is turned out to be an interesting debate, inspired by Scrubs
No, I'd rather hear from the child when it's ready to tell people then know for years before he/she does.

That's an interesting way of looking at it, definitely made me reconsider my answer. Though if I (or when I) have a child I would be sure to make sure it knows I'm comfortable with the fact that some people are gay.
Last edited by Bassist007 at Sep 3, 2007,
No I would not. I would just rather find out when he or she tells me. And as much as I really wouldn't care if the baby was gay or not, I think it would defintely affect my judgement and way of parenting toward life and the parenting of the child. I just wouldn't to find out before my life even started with the him or her.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Yes, even though I doubt that will ever become a reality.

If the test concludes that they're straight as an arrow, my mind can be at rest. If not, then I have years to get used to it and accept that my child is gay.

Plus, if I knew it would be gay, I could then teach it that being gay doesn't mean you have to talk, dress and act like a total fag all the time.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
maybe, just because i would be curious.

i wouldnt care if it was. it wouldnt change anything.
it wouldnt matter would i take a test to see if the baby was a hetrosexual? no.