Page 1 of 2
Does anybody else here on UG dip tobacco? Where im from (western PA) there are a **** load of people who do it.

FOR ALL FLAMERS -
Yes I dip tobacco
Yes I have all my teeth
Yes all my teeth are white
Yes i am aware that it can cause cancer
Yes i know girls think its gross
Yes I can still get girls

if anybody else here on UG dips, what kind of dip do you like? Im a cope man myself.
my good friend does it all the time...his girlfriend broke up with him because she asked him to stop and he wouldn't...i've tried it before and hated it. and to say that girls think it's gross is an understatement, or at least in my experience
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Everyone around here Chews, I get sick of it when they spit on the floor of a building or in a drinking fountain.
I'm not a fan of the dip.

I smoked cigs, quit recently. Never was a fan of the dip. I'm always way nervous that I'm bout to swallow some dip.
you can get dip that doesn't have any tobacco in it. my friend likes mint snuff..
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 3, 2007,
i use camel snus in school ,its great, spitless and everything so nobody gets offended. theres even a few girls who use it because its real easy on the stomach and stuff. good stuff. but weak on the nicotine levels
Tried it. Not my thing.

I don't like cigs either.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
i've never done the dip before. i prefer smoking although i haven't smoked in forever. there's this one biker guy at my school and he's really awesome and he dips a lot. i don't really mind. he also takes alcohol to school and he's really open about his use of that stuff. i don't mind, just saying
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Here where I live, it's probably about 1:3 guys that dip. I myself don't do it, I didn't like it when I tried it. I'm a cig man myself. Although a black one since I smoke Newports.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
My dad does it on and off. Plus, all the rednecks at my school do it. It's repugnant, as far as I'm concerned. Especially when they spit in the sink and just leave it all there.
Quote by Trabo
yeah its getting popular with all the smoking bans

Never thought about that. I don't think you should be allowed to smoke indoors at restaurants... I would like to be able to smoke in bars and stuff again.

Still, I'm more grossed out by dip-spit (and dip-spit bottles/glasses/jars/etc) than I am by someone blowing smoke in my face. No matter how deadly it is, or whatever, it's still less disgusting to me.
I don't, but I know lots of people that do. About half of my baseball team this past year did it, and I don't really have a problem with it, as long as they don't spit on the floor inside.
Dipping in class is how I get my nicotine when I can't smoke.

I remember the first time I tried it, I took a large piece, and after about 45 seconds I went to answer a teacher's question and I swallowed. The next 10 minutes were probably the most terrible moments in my life, spent curled up on the bathroom floor next to a urinal (it sucked... I knew i was going to puke, but I decided I might as well make it worthwhile and puke in a urinal. Looking back at that event I know that I am a jackass for having done it, as our janitors are overworked and underpaid already, but I don't know something about puking in a urinal was appealing at the time. Luck would have it though, I didn't puke, I showed up back to class 10 minutes later and got written up for wandering the hallways, I told the principal I had some "stomach issues" and got sent back to class. It was great.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
yea, ive been dipping some recently. i smoked for 4 years, quit, 3 weeks later i almost HAD to go on a killing spree, but i dipped instead and it just kinda stuck haha

had surgery 4 days ago though and ive dipped once since
So, what does "dip" actually taste like? Does it taste like "mountain berry" or whatever the flavors are? I'm asking because this has intrigued me.
666 BRO
it tastes exactly like whatever flavor it is. like skoal vanilla tastes exactly like vanilla, apple tastes like candy apples, and cherry taste like cherry cough drops.

mint tastes exactly like a mint and makes your breath smell good also.

they just add syrup flavoring to the tobacco to get the taste, it doesnt even taste like tobacco once they throw on all the flavouring
^ Hmm, that explains why so many people do it. I'll stick to vanilla ice cream and real apples though.
666 BRO
yeah after a while people always switch off the "dip rainbow (the colors of all the fruity dip cans make a rainbow)" and go mint wintergreen straight or natural.

they have more nicotine and you dont get as tired of the flavour
Quote by Trabo
Does anybody else here on UG dip tobacco? Where im from (western PA) there are a **** load of people who do it.

FOR ALL FLAMERS -
Yes I dip tobacco
Yes I have all my teeth
Yes all my teeth are white
Yes i am aware that it can cause cancer
Yes i know girls think its gross
Yes I can still get girls

if anybody else here on UG dips, what kind of dip do you like? Im a cope man myself.

Western PA represent (im from westmoreland county)! Anyways, i tried and never got into it, but now that camel has that new Snus stuff ive been chewing it. Its great. Tastes wonderful and no need to spit!
Quote by Trabo
alot of people quit smoking a pick up dipping.

dip has alot more nicotine then smoke (one can = about 60 cigarettes, not to mention it costs 4x less) and doesnt **** up your lungs so its a common story.

This explains why it still gives me a buzz when I do it (rarely)

Apple Skoal pouches ftw!
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by B3low3mpty
Western PA represent (im from westmoreland county)! Anyways, i tried and never got into it, but now that camel has that new Snus stuff ive been chewing it. Its great. Tastes wonderful and no need to spit!

Isn't snus in little individual bags you chew on? All I know is that it's been popular in Scandinavia for years, and it's now here to conquest the US.
alot of people do it around here. when you live in a rural/farming area, some girls dont care too much. ive have done it before, mostly when drunk.
Man around here just about everyone does it. Most people do it just because they think it makes them bad asses. This one guy I know probably goes through a can every 2 days or so. His teeth are piss yellow and always has bits of tobacco stuck in them. Down right disgusting. I'm no one to judge people who do it, all I can say is I'm gonna stay clear away from it.
my friends all like grizzly wintergreen long cut.

one guy i know is 17 and has cancer on his salivary gland already. wah wah wahwahwahwahwah.
#DTWD
A lot of rednecks at my school do it, which is why I stay as far away from it as possible.

I hate all rednecks, but I do hate the racist ones.
Quote by primusfan

one guy i know is 17 and has cancer on his salivary gland already. wah wah wahwahwahwahwah.

Damn, that sucks. Pwnt?
Page 1 of 2