I am buying this guitar on Friday:Guitar

Now, If you look at my sig you will see the plans I have for it.
(Also I play punk rock/Rock)

So, getting to my question, Should I go ahead and buy this guitar, or is there a better guitar, no more than $400 that I should get instead?

I absolutely love the Les Paul Jr. look wise, but how about playability? Is there another guitar better than it right out of the box, even after I upgrade the Jr. with a gibson P-90?

Thanks guys.

Heres the other Guitar that people have suggested, So I guess its between the Jr. or this: Other Guitar
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Last edited by Bowlingforcerea at Sep 3, 2007,
there r better guitars, and that 1 only has 1 pup so u wont have a whole lot of tone variety.

try a tele, standard i think theyre like, 400
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
note- id get the tele standard for myself, but i want humbuckers not singles
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
of course people are going to tell you to get something else haha, but honestly that one is just fine. if you like that one, get it.
never mentiond what you want to play. i would only subjest this guitar for geenday or vintage sounds really prettymuch any guitar is better for anything else
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Epiphone Les Paul Standard????? Isn't that only like 399????
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Quote by Emergancy Exit
never mentiond what you want to play. i would only subjest this guitar for geenday or vintage sounds really prettymuch any guitar is better for anything else

Well I said Punk Rock/Rock
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club