Page 1 of 2
Note to who it matters I did not actually do this ****. Or did I? No I didn't for .... purposes. Neways...

So last night I was chilling at my friends house, and his friend comes over and he's like dude I met this crazy ass bitch, he's got the best weed. Orange buds and all, so his brother him, his friend, and this stoner friend. We get the **** and break it up and roll it. We are just driving around and we smoked two joints and 3 bowls. Finally my high kicks in and this is my first time so I'm like ahhhh shiit duuuuude talking slow and not making sense and like time just ****ing stopped. My friends prank me and all I remember is being told were being chased and like ducking and ****, about to get out of the car and run, and finally they're like you've been pranked. So then I go back to like my first state and I'm like **** this guys lets go back to my friends house. So we get in it's all cool. Then I start tripping ****, every two minutes I'd either check my phone to see if I called someone and said stupid ****, or I would write something down like don't get in the car cause I was thinking of all the bad stories and ****. When I would snap back I'd be like **** you guys because they were messing with me cause I was being annoying and ****. I wrote on my friends wall they are ****ing with me to try and make me snap out of the ****ing ocd ****, but that failed. Then time seemed to go so fast, Id be in the room with someone and finally they'd leave and my friend would be there and I'd be like where the **** did Harry go and ****. We also watched 10 minutes of Harry Potter and I kept starting at my friend and then movie seemed like it went on for ****ing 60 minutes. I was the only one who was acting weird and my friends dad was there so **** lol. Finally we tried to go to sleep and I was the only one tripping so everyone fell asleep before me. I basically stayed up all night and fell asleep for 30 minutes each hour. In the morning I was back to myself I just felt, not light headed, but light bodied and I had a weak pulse. I went to Six Flags neways but I still feel that down.

Neways thats my first time and probably my last cause I was scared for my life ****. Neone else had a bad trip, I was asking my friend weird questions to keep him awake cause I was afraid, and he didn't even get high the first time.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
u smoked too much, you idiot.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Um..alright! I don't see the point..
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
That story was hard to follow...maybe you just have a low tolerance or it was laced.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
i call bull**** on your whole story. you didnt even get the munchies.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
You don't actually 'trip out' from pot like you see in the movies.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
sounds like you got way too baked.

being introduced to weed by people who don't really understand it themselves is a bad thing. when I'm with someone who is a first timer, I teach them how to take a hit properly, so that they understand how to smoke and get high, but I only give them one or two puffs so that they don't get freaked out and confused and ridiculous.

most people would agree that weed isn't a hallucinogen, however if you get really ****ed up off it and it sounds like you smoked enough to get nice and baked, it could make you confused enough to believe things that aren't true or behave in a blind panic, as well as give you paranoia.

the first few times you smoke weed are like no other time of smoking ever again. you get this adrenaline rush, it's insane. it's like "oh god, I'm smoking WEED!" and your body just freaks out because you're tense and you're anxious, so you kinda get overstimulated, which I think is what happened to you.

next time you smoke do it in a nice relaxed setting (say you have the house to yourself for a while, go outside and smoke and come back in) and just chill out, relax, enjoy the conversation and the laughing at retardedness, and eat a bunch of food. that's how you break yourself in.

in the future if you get too high you can always eat food to calm yourself down and give you a little buzzkill.

good luck mate.
Quote by hardrock1315
You don't trip on weed.

are you russo?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
my first experience was pretty intense too. i was smoking with my cousin, his gf, his friend mike and this other friend george. My cousin was dealing at the time so i think he rolled like a 50 worth of weed in the joint. so we smoke the joint and at the time i was in the backseat all the way to the right and the window was down, and we were driving on the parkway so the wind was fu***** ripping into my face. but i said hey maybe this will effect my high. after about 10 minutes i decided to roll the window down and i felt like how like in a cartoon when someone gets punched in the face and their face is dented. then for the next hour i was just sitting there thinking i was ****in around with everyone but was really just sitting there. lol good times.
Never done it, but I can't guaruntee I never will, but the way you make it sound is affecting my decision to ever even try it some day.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
You don't "trip" on weed fool, that makes your entire story incredulous.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
My attention wandered away as there were far too many ****s.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by hardrock1315
You don't trip on weed.

QFT!

But yeah, my best friend and I smoked with these two other kids who had never done it before just a few days ago. We had some really bomb chronic and completely forgot not to let them smoke themselves insane.

One kid went totally catatonic, barely saying anything, and the other one thought he was dreaming and couldn't wake up, started getting tunnel vision but didn't know what it was, and then got a bit hysterical.

-_- stupid nubs.

You just smoked too much, and your friend decided to be dicks and sketch you out (freak you out). That's a party foul, mentioning cops or other unsavory characters while high, UNLESS there really are cops or other people like that.

Nebraskan:

dude, weed is awesome, that kid just smoked too much. Your first time, don't get really high, stop smoking a little bit after you start to feel it, because once you stop smoking you still get a little higher.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
Last edited by ValenceElectron at Sep 3, 2007,
My first time was nothing like that...

..but my friend has been smoking for 3 years and a few months ago something similar happened to him.. but we found out a week later it was laced with heroin.
I got like 10-15 puffs, and for everyone saying you don't trip, well I did. I was trying to eat, but I kept drifting in and out of dream like states where 2 minutes was like a ****ing hour and I was so scared I had no appetite.
you didnt know what to expect, so you got all freaked out, next time just smoke a joint between a couple of buddies and then just go with the high, just watch TV or listen to music or just hang out outside.
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
I think "trip" is the same as "hallucinate," and I don't think you can "hallucinate" off weed. You can get paranoid, say stupid stuff, get easily annoned/worried, get jumpy/anxious, and not make sense of what you say or do. That is normal when you are ripped. When I get completely high I feel all light and it feels like I can move around like nothing. You feel "light-bodied." But yea, it is easy to freak out when you are stoned.

EDIT: not everyone gets the munchies
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by ValenceElectron

Nebraskan:

dude, weed is awesome, that kid just smoked too much. Your first time, don't get really high, stop smoking a little bit after you start to feel it, because once you stop smoking you still get a little higher.

Aren't any of your friends against it and if so, how do u deal w/ them?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
lol i remember the first time i actually got high..
wait no i dont
but im told i was so ****ing high
when i first started smoking i got insanely stupid while high liek couldnt type and move around properly and stuff
im under the impression that my current bud is loosely laced with PCP cause you have minor hallucinations
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
I've been feeling light all day, I smoked last night.... so thats one long ass high....
Quote by aaron13
wait no i dont
when i first started smoking i got insanely stupid while high liek couldnt type and move around properly and stuff
im under the impression that my current bud is loosely laced with PCP cause you have minor hallucinations

Doubt it was laced, everyone else smoke as much, or more then me and they weren't doing ****, but ****ing with me lol. I'm thinking this was my first time and this was like the highest quality weed you can get around here. Just makes me scared to do it again because when I finally got ahold of myself I knew I was acting weird cause of the weed, but a minute later I'd just fall back into that daze and do the stuff.
If you have a low tolerance, that's just what happens. I remember like maybe the fifth time I smoked or something like that, I smoked some purple kush out of a ridiculous bong, and I seriously thought it was laced with PCP. I felt like time was stopping, and I was completely out of touch with reality, even the next day. If you get high enough, it's not like you see **** that isn't there, but you'll start putting importance to things that you ordinarily wouldn't. Like, you might see a shadow and think it's a guy in a black suit, or something like that. Don't worry man, just don't go overboard next time.

And don't worry about it being laced with heroin or anything like that. Hard drugs like that are expensive and risky to have, and there's no way a dealer would lace it without telling you, especially if it's cheap.
seriously no munchies= most bull**** story ever. i dont even smoke whole bowls and get mega munchies. the best is to test yourself though. i love going as long as possible, just when my mouth feels like its gonna fall off cause there is no liquid to keep it moist. and then i run downstairs grab the cereal and orgasm multiple times. but i say **** try it again. and next time be with someone else whose first time is it and then prank them. then it will be fun.
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by Stop Messin'
You don't actually 'trip out' from pot like you see in the movies.

the first times i smoked weed I can remember trippin out pretty bad lol..
Quote by aaron13
wait no i dont

I always thought PCP's chemical comp broke down under extreme conditions (heat cold etc), like LSD.

Quote by Peaceful Rocker
the first times i smoked weed I can remember trippin out pretty bad lol..

No, you trip on acid, not weed and acid is a whole different ballgame.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Last edited by GiBsOn_PuRe at Sep 3, 2007,
extreme temperatures yes. but a butane lighter isnt the same as a bunsen burner in a chem lab.
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

Quote by Slim_bob.Billy
extreme temperatures yes. but a butane lighter isnt the same as a bunsen burner in a chem lab.

Thats true, but LSD is a very unstable compound, and I was always under the impression that PCP was the same way.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
idk...

im not a chemist i just take my tabs of acid and put the bitches in my mouth and have fun for the next 12-16 hours haha
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

No dude, I was stoned out of my mind the first few times I smoked weed.

Laughing like, out of control to the point where you can't catch your breath over absolutly nothing.. ****ing my best friend you to just start screaming in fear he was so high.. for years i've considered that trippin out.

Sometimes I claim to be "trippin out" when im sober, its just different ways people talk..

Generally when I do acid I have a blast for the first few hours, but the rest of the time i really wish i could just go to sleep and make the **** stop. you stop really tripping and I just get tired of the trip after about 4-5 hours.
I only read about half of that because I got sick of poor grammar and every other word being "****."

As some others have said, you smoked too much. More specifically, you smoked too much GOOD stuff on the FIRST TIME. That, and your friends are assholes for pulling those pranks on you. That's not a good introduction to marijuana. Nor is it how marijuana should be used.

You said you're not going to smoke ever again. I find this to be a shame. If used CORRECTLY, marijuana can be very, very relaxing. You don't need to smoke a pound of pure THC to enjoy being high. I usually just have some regular old stuff, and I smoke about 2-3 bowls in my little personal pipe. That's all you need. Two joints and three bowls? That's overkill.

Quote by vicd08
I think "trip" is the same as "hallucinate," and I don't think you can "hallucinate" off weed.

That's another thing. Trip usually goes with psychedelics, like Mushrooms, Acid (LSD) or DMT. Not so much marijuana. You get high with Marijuana.
Spiral Out
Ya you don't trip on weed, but you can tweak which it sounds like you did.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
All I got out of that was ****, Harry Potter, and Six Flags.

Don't do drugs.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
haha chill, thats what happens when ur high!

this reminds me of the part in the movie Friday how Ice cube is like "man...my heart is beating really fast" and his friends like "Ya man thats what's supposed to happen!"
Page 1 of 2