If anyone here smokes anything tabaco, do you do it in any other way, then cigarettes? I don't smoke tabaco, but I'm just curious. If I did, I'd do it all via gravity bong...its a hell lot more fun then smoking it in some sort of a holding.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
GB is the best. but seriousyl for the tobacco buzz whats the point of going through the trouble of making a GB. although a good trick to play on the coppers would be hand roll your own cigs. go to the park and stuff with the cigs and a bong and stuff and smoke outta that. make sure you make ur eyes red too and act all goofy (like your high). i cant wait till me and my 4 huge pothead friends do that. good times
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Hot knives!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
eww. do not smoke tobacco out of any kind of bong. its so disgusting...
well tobacco is disgusting any way you smoke it. but in a bong it tastes bad and your degrading the bong by putting tobacco in it
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
Quote by Slim_bob.Billy
GB is the best. but seriousyl for the tobacco buzz whats the point of going through the trouble of making a GB. although a good trick to play on the coppers would be hand roll your own cigs. go to the park and stuff with the cigs and a bong and stuff and smoke outta that. make sure you make ur eyes red too and act all goofy (like your high). i cant wait till me and my 4 huge pothead friends do that. good times

haha sounds great i gotta try that sometime
ive never heard of someone gravity bong-ing (<-- ?) tobacco, seems kinda stupid
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

i always wanted to try to smoke tobacco outta a pipe or something like that. Sometimes I like staring at the ashes of my marlboros to see if i can read the name in them. I did once. It was completely awesome.
Quote by the glue man
Smoking tobacco out of a bong seems pretty stupid and pointless. Cause weed isn't pointless.

Yeah, but the thing is that I just tested this home made one I just finished with tobacco and though I don't really smoke that stuff in any other case, it seems pretty fun. The again, I'm easily amused, so..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
i don know if this will work with tobacco but it works with wee
1. get an apple
2. hollow out the center
3. make another hole in the side forming about a 45 degree angle with the two shafts
4. insert weed through center hole
5. get a long lighteer for like a grill and ****
6. pack a bowl
7 enjoy
Hookah? I assume you've had it with flavoruing? Its good every so often, but its not something I have regularly.

I've also heard that smoking tobacco through a bong is really harsh, never tried, not interested, although I wouldn't mind trying to smoke some out of a pipe - extremely old school, though some guy at Uni smokes it (he's about 40-50 and European, so its understandable), wouldn't buy one though; too expensive, too fiddly and too hard to hide from my parents.
Are you reelin' in the years?
i tried it through a pipe yesterday. Its the little pipe i smoke salvia through. I Put a little bit of backy from a cigarette in the end and tried it, it was harsh and made me cough.

Hookah however is bliss. It tastes so good and its so relaxing.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
I tired it through a bong when I was testing out a home made thing, and a home made vaporizer. Both times was harsh and tasted and smelt like ****. I'll stick to normal fags. D=
Iv only tried tobacco outta my pipe (mixed with weed, mostly weed, I used tobacco to pack the bottom solidly because I didnt have a screen) and once on my home-made water bong to test to see if it worked perfectly and there where no leaks (in the seal where the bowl was etc)
Quote by g1asseye
i tried it through a pipe yesterday. Its the little pipe i smoke salvia through. I Put a little bit of backy from a cigarette in the end and tried it, it was harsh and made me cough.

Hookah however is bliss. It tastes so good and its so relaxing.

Salvia is great hey....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.