in the market for a new EQ pedal. had a boss GE-7 and it was good for what it was and solid. i had to sell it a while back, changing my rig and now i'm back at square one and looking for another EQ pedal. i'm interested in the MXR eq pedals.

i understand they make two, the 6 band and 10 band. anyone have experiences with either? and any thoughts on those versus the GE-7?

cheers.
i know their 10 band is amazing! i heard clips of it used as a mid/solo boost
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
MXR 10 band imo is the best EQ out there- even if it is the most highly priced.
If you can't afford it, a cheaper alternative is the Danelectro Fish N' Chips- not quite as good as the MXR and 7-band, but for £30 it's a steal
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I snagged the MXR 10-band off of ebay for $70 and it was worth every penny. It's a killer eq, I literally cannot stand playing without it now.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
picked up the 6 band eq from mxr, decided on it instead of the boss, definitly well worth the money, 6 bands is more than enuff for me, which is why i didnt dish out the extra for the 10 band, but mxr pedals in general are very well built and sound great too
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz