Just finished reading the article on high school kids from Québec covering Metallica and was wondering who else here is from Canada's best province and from what region. I'm from just outside Montreal myself.
Obviously not the best province

but I went there for a week last year I stayed in Montreal and Quebec. It was pretty cool
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Calling it the best province was a bit far but we all have are opinions. It's the least Americanized province in Canada though.
I live around Montreal (suburbs) too and I like it....

Where do you live exactly??

---EDIT---
Nvm... Just saw Brossard on your profile! As for me, I'm on the North shore of Montreal...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Last edited by hurlyz at Sep 3, 2007,
I'd say BC is the best province in Canada.

Ontario is really polluted. The prairies are boring. And I just plain don't like the Maratimes.
I was born in the city, raised in the Point and now I live in Brossard.

EDIT: I agree with you when you say how polluted Ontario is, Toronto smelled horrible and was full of homeless people.
I'm here in Verdun...5 mins from downtown and 2 from the point :P
I live near Hull, and go to school in Montreal, John Abbott College

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by jsxxx
I'm here in Verdun...5 mins from downtown and 2 from the point :P

My whole family lives in Verdun. There putting alot of money into fixing up the area now, even the Point is starting to look better.
i was born in texas, raised in texas, i still live in texas and its the best ****in place in the whole damn world, end of story damnit
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Quote by lewymcgee
i was born in texas, raised in texas, i still live in texas and its the best ****in place in the whole damn world, end of story damnit

Did you learn grammar in Texas too?
I live on P.E.I, never been to Quebec but I've heard it's nice.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
I live on P.E.I, never been to Quebec but I've heard it's nice.

I haven't had the chance to visit P.E.I. yet, maybe someday though. Supposedly it's a nice, quiet place.

EDIT: It's good to see some Canadians on this site.
Last edited by your_mom1992 at Sep 3, 2007,
Quebec \m/
hailing from the island, about 20 mins bus to John Abbot.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝