Hi, Well I've been playing for 2 years and i decided to buy a good guitar ,so here are the answer to the principal questions:

1. What styles of music do you play?
Well i Just Play Death Metal, Deathcore, GoreGrind

2. What's your price range?
300$ - 500$

3. What are you looking for in a guitar?

Well Im looking into a guitar that sounds really good for the genre im playing, thats the most important thing, if its posible a nice looking guitar,...24 frets...etc...bad english would like to say more but dunno how to :P...if you understand me hmm a guitar with a good bridge that don't let the strigs untone easily (lol its hard to write up this :P)..good pickups...etc hehe.

also recomned me accesories like amp connector, amp, hmm strings etc.!

Thanks a lot
schecter would be a good choice, so would esp. both are right up your alley!
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
i really like an Ibanez RG350DX...
i play some death metal and im stuck with my 24-fret G-400 i love the fret access...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

schecter, jackson, maybe even an LTD if you're willing to stretch your budget a little bit more...
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
well a schecter blackjack.......mine was 550 its a bit more than your budget ....but i dont even look at new guitars really anymore..mines perfect

i play death core too....and the stock pups are fine enough for that stuff.....its a jewel of a guitar way to under rated

and on set up...i would recommend pretty much my set up i love it..dont look for much more equipment..i need to get better and mabey play live more to upgrade...my rig in my sig
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Last edited by numbfinger at Sep 4, 2007,
Thanks a lot i've been viewing this guitar reviews, it says its quality's no good, that it breaks so easy....anyways i've been lookin 4 the prices and i found this 2 blackjack at same price:

Schecter C7 Blackjack Black Guitar
Sale Price:$599.00

With

ONSTAGE GS 7462B Guitar Stand
FENDER CABLE GTR 10 FT E.VOLT
FENDER TUNER LX12 BLUE

http://www.musiciansbuy.com/Schecter-C7-Blackjack-Black-Guitar-with-free-C7_BJ_BLKKIT.html

OR

Schecter C1 Ex Blackjack Black Guitar
Sale Price:$599.00

With same things that the one before including

SUPERIOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR CARRYING BAG

http://www.musiciansbuy.com/Schecter-C1-Ex-Blackjack-Black-Guitar-with-Free-C1EX_BLKKIT.html

What should i buy, and i'd be greatfully if you tell me what's the weight of this guitar cuz im in South America and i've to cost the shipment etc...Tell me where to buy if its possible i only know musiciansbuy.com THANKS!
Go Schecter for sure, they have the best value out there. Mine plays amazingly well for the $700 I paid for it.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
check ebay unless you have to have something brand new most things other than gibson and fender go for pretty cheap