Page 1 of 2
how much do you like to drink?

How much is enough to get you piss drunk?

Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
not much, nevr been drunk
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
I need like, a 12 pack to get drunk.

a 12 pack of kegs.

I'm a monster.

A fifth of Blackhaus will do it too.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
i was bored at once and mixed the instant lemonoade powder with scotch and drank it in a coffee mug. i was pretty drunk,but didnt do anything stupid. i hate how my parents have the liquor that i dont like -_-
over 9000
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
Not much.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
I don't get drunk very often, but my ideal situation is to have like a beer a day or so. If I'm havin some people over, and we wanna get drunk and watch some movies or something, I'll do anywhere between 6-8 beers, and be buzzin pretty good. I don't really drink hard alcohol except with cocktails, but sometimes I'll have a gin/whiskey/scotch on the rocks.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
how much do you like to drink?

I like to drink quite a lot. Water, tea, juice, various sodas, etc.

Quote by 4e574e57363g
How much is enough to get you piss drunk?

Oh, I wouldn't know, I don't like alcohol.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
I like to drink quite a lot. Water, tea, juice, various sodas, etc.

Oh, I wouldn't know, I don't like alcohol.

Haha, I lol'd.
like piss drunk is around 15
but i never need to or have the time to get that drunk
i usually stop around 7-8 and ill be fine by the time i see my parents
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Crate XT120R
(broken) Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah

lolzords
i drink whenever i can, and it usually takes me 5 or 6 shots to get drunk.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Well for a while there it was every day and I was getting completely hammered.. But I kinda took up Weed so it's been more along the lines of once or twice a week.. And now when I do I need like six or seven beers or four or five shots and I'm decently drunk.
I'm a tool.
7 or 8 shots of jack, but drinking is gay, don't do it. Seriously.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
i usually drink between 1-4 beers on the weekends or on nights i can sleep in a bit the next day. i don't get drunk. if i feel like i'm getting buzzed, i stop (99% of the time, that is). i want to know what i did the night before.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
I've made a decision to never drink. Sure, I may be young, but I've had more than enough experience with alcoholism. It seems to run in my family, and I know how much my mother's drinking has messed me and my sister up. I don't ever want to do that to my family. I've told a few people about my personal decision about never drinking alcohol, and they just laughed in my face and said I was a stupid kid, and would end up forgetting that silly idea as soon as someone offered me a drink. Honestly though, that isn't true. I know what's good for me, and I'm not even tempted to try alcohol, because I know what it can do to people. I'm fighting alcoholism before it even starts.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
You kids never drink what is up with that? I have been drinking since I was a sophomore in high school. I'm a sophomore in college now and it takes me a 12 pack of ****ty beer (busch light) to get sloshed or about 8 good beers (leinies).
12 pack to feel good, 15 to be pretty drunk, 18+ to be ****ed up. I'm 155 lbs.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
^ i was exactly like you @ raindropsXroses
but then i just sorta joined all my friends. i only drink if i want to but I dont drink often, i dont like beer, i like vodka, rum and Amoretto though. if anyone needs a DD i wil volunteer, no problem, and eventually i wll be everyones best friend in university haha
and when people say drinking is gay or stupid, whatever, its only as stupid as the user. when i drink i drink casually with friends, not nessicarily to get drunk. I personally find it more fun to watch the drunken people and remember the night and be able to wake up at 6am and go to work the next day
best drink ever is Disarrono and coke
so good!
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Last edited by Lowend at Sep 4, 2007,
Quote by raindropsXroses
I've made a decision to never drink. Sure, I may be young, but I've had more than enough experience with alcoholism. It seems to run in my family, and I know how much my mother's drinking has messed me and my sister up. I don't ever want to do that to my family. I've told a few people about my personal decision about never drinking alcohol, and they just laughed in my face and said I was a stupid kid, and would end up forgetting that silly idea as soon as someone offered me a drink. Honestly though, that isn't true. I know what's good for me, and I'm not even tempted to try alcohol, because I know what it can do to people. I'm fighting alcoholism before it even starts.

+1

I'd give you the little cheers smiley thing, but you know...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
the only way i can get drunk is if I venture into the valley of cola and slay the 2 headed snake of bear grylls and retrieve the thunderstone.That way I can turn my pikachu into a raichu which will complete the ancient prophecy allowing me to become under the influence

10 beers
More than average. I hold my liquor pretty well.
Quote by Twist of fate
cool. Ever get head from a stuffed animal?

Quote by casualty01
Say hello to your new warden, bitches!
Quote by Masamune
I love you
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i was bored at once and mixed the instant lemonoade powder with scotch and drank it in a coffee mug. i was pretty drunk,but didnt do anything stupid. i hate how my parents have the liquor that i dont like -_-

Wow, no offense if you liked it, but that sounds vomit-o-matic to me!

If I can afford it, I drink about once a week, and it takes about 15 shots to get me where I wanna be, which is on the drunker side of buzzed. I don't usually drink beer, but if I do, as with shots, it takes 15 of them.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
i've just gone straight edge but before that i was drinking like 15 beers and then i'd be pissed drunk
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by raindropsXroses

My exact mentality!

Hi-five!

Quote by raindropsXroses

Good approach. I sometimes wish I had felt that way when I was younger. I do enjoy alcohol, but rather than doing so in moderation I take it to an extreme that is pretty unhealthy and downright stupid at times.

Also, ignore people that tell you that you'll change. I had plenty of friends who felt the same way and to this day they don't drink. Keep it up girlfriend
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
10-12 beer or 6 Blacktooths to get me real drunk

can't stand vodka
who likes to drink something that smells (and kinda tastes like) rubbing alcohol and nailpolish remover? :S nastyyy
every band practice and usually one other time a week, so four times a week, i'd say. I rarely actually get drunk off my ass though. Only on special occasions do i let myself get outta hand lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I can drink like a fish. The time i was the drunkest was when i drank half a bottle of parrot bay, 5 shots of whiskey , 5 shots of jagermeister, 2 beers, and half of someone's mike's hard lemonade. The next day i threw up less than 15 seconds after waking up, then proceeded to vomit 4 more times in the next hour and a half.
I usually drink 10-12 on a average night of drinking. If i start early and go late ive been known to polish off a 24 on special occasions. (alcoholism runs in my family aha)

Edit. oh yea... and i dont drink liquor anymore after some.... "incidents"
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
A whole bottle of Captain Morgan's Private Stock....
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Page 1 of 2