Ok so im a guitarist and im performing solo at a church event playing with some backing tracks but the problem is alot of the backing tracks have no vocals on them so i need some people to record some vocals on some songs... i need someone to sing higher by creed, thunderstruck by acdc, or decemember by collective soul.....this would be a great help.....thanks all
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
Quote by mat3305
your playing thunderstruck at a church?

sure am lol they'll live at least its not highway to hell
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
Quote by mat3305
wells thats song's about dirty cheap sex.

ehh the vocals will be down it'll be fine..... i didn't even realilize it til u said something and i went and read the lyrics and i've listened to the song for years
Quote by silhouettica