Quote by urdad
does he bend with it?

Well, that's all vibrato is, unless you're playing classical guitar. It's just a series of quick little bends.
yeah i ment like a full bend
Last edited by urdad at Sep 4, 2007,
Quote by insideac
God look at how low his guitar is....I cant believe he thought that was cool

That's rock and roll, brother. It ain't always about the technique, and it's usually more about style and attitude.
^Well that wasn't a smart statement at all no offense. Really, did you think about what you just posted? You're basically saying you can suck ass and not be able to play guitar, but if you look cool you're awesome
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
its vibrato yeah...but look at his hands when he is playing. its a modified chaos chord to. very early before the whole hardcore era but its there
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
^Well that wasn't a smart statement at all no offense. Really, did you think about what you just posted? You're basically saying you can suck ass and not be able to play guitar, but if you look cool you're awesome

you do realize kurt cobain sold millions right? i'm not saying to aim for technical mediocrity, but again, you have to realize that well over half the guitarists (and bassists and even drummers and vocalists) out there aren't what you would call accomplished or highly proficient and they still sell enough for record companys to keep signing them.
^And that is why the music industry is pure utter ****. It seems all popular bands really lack.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by insideac
God look at how low his guitar is....I cant believe he thought that was cool

Ha ha, agreed.
eating bananas helps =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Quote by z4twenny
you do realize kurt cobain sold millions right? i'm not saying to aim for technical mediocrity, but again, you have to realize that well over half the guitarists (and bassists and even drummers and vocalists) out there aren't what you would call accomplished or highly proficient and they still sell enough for record companys to keep signing them.

and even more importantly you have to realize that people actually really liked them. They werent technicians... but they were artists, and quite successful at that.... despite the record industry... not becuase of it. keep in mind when they came out what was in was hair metal. If anything, these guys were flippin the music industry the bird.
Quote by TheDevianceIsMe
its vibrato yeah...but look at his hands when he is playing. its a modified chaos chord to. very early before the whole hardcore era but its there

a what lol?
Quote by z4twenny

Because fame = talent, right?