Page 1 of 8
I would like to be invisible, think of all the things you could do. I think I'm going to buy one.
If I was rich I would buy it, even though there is a 99.9% chance its garbage.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
OMG YOU CAN BRING DED CREATURES BACK TO LIFE!!! lmfao
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by guitaruboy
somebody please buy it and report back to us

Ok well, I bought it and read through it but I messed up the animal control book with the sex book so I just had Invisible Sex with a small animal...

8/10
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
lol i almost want to buy it just to see how amazingly BS it really is
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
This is probably the weirdest thing I have seen on ebay... I mean the guy has good feed back.... Means people were satisfied with the product in one way or the other and or he found a way to fake feedback...
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
it's like they rolled up all the sh1tty scams into one. look at the whole page, you'll see what i mean. what a joke.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
haha

"--- FREE BONUS OFFER ---

As a free bonus, you'll also get

Secrets of Sexual Seduction! "

" You also get:

# 2 cures for male baldness that really work
# Unusual methods to GAIN 4” - 6” in height
# A method of losing weight without exercise"

" The Wizard's Book of Animal Secrets

Amazing animal secrets! Have you ever wished that you could control & command wild animals? Here are the secret methods used to rule & command birds, insects, mammals & reptiles... even fish found in lakes & streams! "

So I can be invisible, get boned all day every day, cure baldness, and be as badass as Aquaman!?!?!!

I'M SOOOO FUCKING IN!!!!!

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by goods2006
This is probably the weirdest thing I have seen on ebay... I mean the guy has good feed back.... Means people were satisfied with the product in one way or the other and or he found a way to fake feedback...

I saw one where a guy was selling his life, complete with friends, knowledge, favorites, etc.
LAST 1 Hour LONG: This Asian secret WORKS!

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
so who's got 25 bucks?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
zomg im already invisible, this r the internetz!!

muahahahah

*that will be 25 dollars*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Peebo
Someone order that... I wanna see what BS he sends!

its probably a sheet with holes in it.

woooooooo immm and invisssiibblleee ghhhooosssttt wooooooooooo
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Ok I was reading comments to see what people said and they said it's a download.... lol maybe it's a text file that says "Kill yourself and be a ghost lol"
Quote by Dirge Humani
That totally did not work.

+1. I tried to use my plasma energy ball to knock over an empty water bottle.

Epic Phail.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
I though this was about the meta materials invisibility...
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...