The song is good... i really have no complaints but i do have 2 questions

1) what do you use to record? it sounds really nice...

2) you wouldn't happen to be in virginia would you? say... near richmond?
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
daaam that was awesome man...liking the whole messhuagah vibe u got going on the intro!
kickass

what guitar u using and tuning?
****ing awesome! Sounds just like Meshuggah, I love this ****. How did you record this? Equipment? Down tuned 7-string I'm assuming? i can't wait to hear more of this stuff.

Do you mind checking out my bands stuff?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661019

Thanks
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
sorry Ryioku, i live in Washington, far far away, rofl. gearwise, i played my Ibanez Universe with EMG 81-7 pickups. (i usually play my Hellraiser C-7, with EMG 707's). i tuned down 1 and a half steps (Ab). amp is my Podxt. i record with Cubase SX 3. this is a pretty bare-bones mix. when i really sit down and tweak it, it will sound a lot more polished. thanks ya guys!
thankies! i re-mix it and get a solo on there when i can, probably after i goto work tonight.
Thats cool man, I use a Universe as well. You should get a profile on here so I can stay updated on your stuff.

Thanks for the comment as well
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
lol. i actually have a band. we are in the process of writing some stuff. its to be some crazy rhythmic techincal death metal type stuff. and im doing stuff on my own as well. the songs we don't have time for/aren't musically cohesive with what we are doing as a whole, i will work on and release an EP. i may look for a few vocalists to do some vocal stuff on it. and some people to do some solo's. i like to trade off on solo's, its a lot more fun and i like to feed off what the other guy does. i got started on my UG profile a little, i'll keep adding more as i go, rofl. thanks for listening!