My mom has kicked me out for stupid and normal reasons. First time was two hours for not doing chores quickly and me over weigh and not doing chores.. Second time I got kicked out for not doing chores and having and driving the car at night.

The third time I stayed up late and woke up late. I called my mom after she made my brother be a messager for her. She told me that I left lights on and left the fan on. I drove with my friend some place because I had nothing to do and we planned to hang out the same day. Then my brother called ask me where I was and I said I was with my friend. My friend drove me to places. My brother then told me I couldn't come back to the house because of that.

I swear to you I try my best to get along with my mom. I love her but its hard to get this handled. she doesnt seem to want to talk about it. It was ok two weeks after the second kick out. I did everything she told me. Now she is yelling at me and complaining at me. It seems I am the bad teen . I try my best to get along with her. Things with us seem to separate us even more.

I dont know what to do anymore. I have been unhappy about it. I do appreciate what my friend and my friends parents are letting me stay with them. Im lost and dealing with other things too plus this.

I have two people doesn't want to talk to me . I dont know why or what I did. One of them I think her boyfriend is telling her to not talk to me. She is my friend and he does not seem to trust me. I asked her and boyfriend to let me take her to prom. I know I shouldnt and I know it was bad. Now this came up. I miss talking to them and they mean a lot to me.

What should I do?
what do you mean kicked out? kicked out of ur house? how do u get access to ur computer???
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
what do you mean kicked out? kicked out of ur house? how do u get access to ur computer???

Kicked from my house. I'm at my friends house.
oh... ouch... that's... a bit mean for ur mom. but i don't know dude. i guess she's a difficult one to get along? i'm sure u get along... but u seemed to have messed up a bit...

but kicked out for waking up late??? wtf...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
there is something about your english I don't like...

maybe your mom is pissed cause she's on her period...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Those reasons suck. She's overreacting...seriously.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
I am sorry about how I typed this. The things I deal with and what I feeling, I never paid attention on what I wrote. I hope you guys understand it.
Quote by Doofag
My mom has kicked me out for stupid and normal reasons. First time was two hours for not doing chores quickly and me over weigh and not doing chores.. Second time I got kicked out for not doing chores and having and driving the car at night.

The third time I stayed up late and woke up late. I called my mom after she made my brother be a messager for her. She told me that I left lights on and left the fan on. I drove with my friend some place because I had nothing to do and we planned to hang out the same day. Then my brother called ask me where I was and I said I was with my friend. My friend drove me to places. My brother then told me I couldn't come back to the house because of that.

I swear to you I try my best to get along with my mom. I love her but its hard to get this handled. she doesnt seem to want to talk about it. It was ok two weeks after the second kick out. I did everything she told me. Now she is yelling at me and complaining at me. It seems I am the bad teen . I try my best to get along with her. Things with us seem to separate us even more.

I dont know what to do anymore. I have been unhappy about it. I do appreciate what my friend and my friends parents are letting me stay with them. Im lost and dealing with other things too plus this.

I have two people doesn't want to talk to me . I dont know why or what I did. One of them I think her boyfriend is telling her to not talk to me. She is my friend and he does not seem to trust me. I asked her and boyfriend to let me take her to prom. I know I shouldnt and I know it was bad. Now this came up. I miss talking to them and they mean a lot to me.

What should I do?

first off, use some proper grammar and spelling.
I found it very hard to follow your story because of this.....

now go talk to a school counselor
Quote by moody07747
first off, use some proper grammar and spelling.
I found it very hard to follow your story because of this.....

now go talk to a school counselor

I was typing fast. Some people have so much in their mind and dont pay attention to those elements. I was opening up this stuff.
Man, that really sucks. I hope she comes to her senses soon.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Must.....
resist..........
urge...........
to.........
type.........

LOLZ
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Doofag
I asked her and boyfriend to let me take her to prom. I know I shouldnt and I know it was bad.

You asked your mom to prom? What?
Quote by HuckIt
there is something about your english I don't like...

maybe your mom is pissed cause she's on her period...

Every two weeks? ouch

If I had a period every two weeks I'd probably be pretty pissed off too.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by slash-120
Is there anyone else who didnt understand that?

*slowly raises hand*
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM