Well, basically, I told my Mom I did much better in my exams than I actually did. But I didn't do it out of spite, I'll explain.

When our results came in, we were called to the front of the class one by one and shown a big spreadsheet with names and results on, and I misread mine completely.

I didn't realize for at least a month and I felt over the moon with my 'wrong' result. Then I started to realize when my maths teacher, (in which I did the test for) wanted a word with me after lessons. I'm a predicted A student but I got a C, one mark off a B.

Now, I told my mom I got an A, because I honestly thought I had. And ever since I realized I actually got a C, it's been pulling me apart not telling her all summer, so this morning I did.

She wouldn't listen to me and all I could get out of her was ' I'm never going to trust you again Sean'. and she barged out the door and went straight to work afterwards.

Wtf do I do? I didn't mean to be a lying fraud, and I know I should have told her earlier but I just thought it might blow over. I'm scared
tell her the truth

if she's any sort of decent parent she'd understand you made a mistake
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Did you tell her why you litterally thought you had an A? Or did you just say you lied to her and you actually have a C.

?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Rub Icy hot on her !
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
I did tell her this morning, that's why she went mad at me. I don't think she understands properly though.
Explain her your situation, and then smack / Hit her, if she's still acting like a bitch.!
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
When she comes back from work just explain it to her again and she'll soon get over it.

She probably doesn't realise you made a mistake.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Thanks for suggestions everyone, I'll try and get back to you on what happens
Look at this in retrospect and you'll realize what a ridiculous statement "I'm never going to trust you again" is. She'll get over it.