http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

You'll have to 'prove' you're 18 to watch. Basically just type in any pre-1989 date.

Okay now, I haven't seen the Alien series OR the Predator films OR the first Alien vs Predator, so I am not judging this with stuff I've seen before.

But this looks pretty kickass. Very slick and CGI but it also looks pretty violent - hell, a kid got killed like 50 seconds in. I hope the studios won't tone it down, because this looks like a great big-screen romp.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go torrent the aforementioned movies.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
AVP was on last night. And it was even worse, if that is possible, than the first time I saw it in the cinema.
Hey!!! I made a thread about this a few days ago, but o well.
This movie looks amazing. I'm a HUGE fan of aliens and predators and this looks 10 times better than the first. It seems like it finally has all the gore and blood that the first one lacked so much.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Hey!!! I made a thread about this a few days ago, but o well.
This movie looks amazing. I'm a HUGE fan of aliens and predators and this looks 10 times better than the first. It seems like it finally has all the gore and blood that the first one lacked so much.

NOOOOO

I'd thought I'd seen a similar thread before, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

*awaits eternal search bar joke damnation*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Whoa that looks awesome!!!! I didn't mind the first one but damn this one looks so much better
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
I saw the first AVP and what a pile of tripe that was...terrible.
Quote by Hakanku
I saw the first AVP and what a pile of tripe that was...terrible.

Let me guess, you probably thought the movie wasn't supposed to be a cheesy movie for people that enjoy that sort of thing and fans of the series?
Wow, this one looks increible...it looks insane!

Is it following on from the end of the last AvP?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
The first AVP film is absolute tosh, no atmosphere or anything.....

This one looks better though!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
Let me guess, you probably thought the movie wasn't supposed to be a cheesy movie for people that enjoy that sort of thing and fans of the series?

It certainly didn't seem like that. It took itself far too seriously.
Quote by sebastian_96
Wow, this one looks increible...it looks insane!

Is it following on from the end of the last AvP?

I'm assuming it is since the Pred-Alien from the last one is seen in the trailer. The problem is that it's getting it head sliced by the Predator and that kinda ruined a little bit of the movie for me.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
It certainly didn't seem like that. It took itself far too seriously.

+1. Paul W.S Anderson slaughtered any potential that film had. Requiem looks good, but i'm not getting my hopes up until I watch it.
Quote by KoRnOnA6String

aye....
Well

I saw it.

The amount of gore was just insane, i'm talking eating babies, literally, eating babies kind of insane.

The story line was boring and the ending was pretty dull.

The highlight of the movie would be the blood and gore.
-AvP:R was incredibly bad, everything was terrible (the only good things from the AvP - series are the games).
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Last edited by Der Bomber at Jan 17, 2008,
AVP: Requiem sucked a lot of dick. trust me, it was a crap movie
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
its out here in australia i saw it the other day its good ... lots of banging... killing ...millions of aliens... a hott chick :P which i cried wen something happened.....(not realy but i felt like walking out of the movies) its good i reccomend to see it....
ps only see it in the movies cause i think it would bb boring on your own tv...... except if you have a massive screne and surround sound
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
i saw it like 2 weeks ago

it is terrible...

my friend and i were literally laughing at how crap it was.

firstly, its basically just things killing people. absolutely meaningless. theres nothing for you to get attached to, and it doesnt lure you in at all.

secondly, its a massive attack on the US govt. with lines like:
"our government wouldnt lie to us!!" right before she gets bombed...

thirdly, the acting was terrible. it was seriously on par with epic movie

.... its just terrible.
i really enjoyed the first AVP, it was a mixture of two of my favorite outer space beings!
but AVP-R was honestly a HUGE letdown...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Is the ending as bad as the first one where the predator has a loving relationship with the human woman? What the hell was that, he should be shoving these wrist blades through her face.
Quote by JackalUK
Is the ending as bad as the first one where the predator has a loving relationship with the human woman? What the hell was that, he should be shoving these wrist blades through her face.

much worse
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by JackalUK
What the hell was that, he should be shoving these wrist blades through her face.

-That would only ruin her cranium.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Quote by JackalUK

She did save the predators life lol, and acording to the story the predators wern't against humans at all, they helped them establish civalization etc.

I thought the first movie was good, and I'm looking fowards to seeing Requiem, I dont see what ever one has against it, yeah it could have been more fighting but hey why dont you remake it?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by instagata0
i saw it like 2 weeks ago

it is terrible...

my friend and i were literally laughing at how crap it was.

firstly, its basically just things killing people. absolutely meaningless. theres nothing for you to get attached to, and it doesnt lure you in at all.

secondly, its a massive attack on the US govt. with lines like:
"our government wouldnt lie to us!!" right before she gets bombed...

thirdly, the acting was terrible. it was seriously on par with epic movie

.... its just terrible.
i really enjoyed the first AVP, it was a mixture of two of my favorite outer space beings!
but AVP-R was honestly a HUGE letdown...

Quote by Absent Mind
I thought the first movie was good, and I'm looking fowards to seeing Requiem, I dont see what ever one has against it, yeah it could have been more fighting but hey why dont you remake it?

AVP1 was terrible, the predators were all n00bs.

Personally when I go to see a film with a predator in it, I want to see the predator wrecking the whole joint like a badass in the Arnie one.
I don't care about the human side/story, they're cannon fodder right from the start.
I prefer to see a predator in a film how they are portrayed in the comics and the games.- overkill and not to be fucked with.

AVP2 had a crappy story and acting, but made up for it because the predator was a sicko- as he should be. I mean, c'mon he had duel shoulder cannons and wasnt a pussy when he had to heal himself. The way he dealt with the aliens was pro.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Jan 23, 2008,
Quote by Taylz24
AVP: Requiem sucked a lot of dick. trust me, it was a crap movie

Your opinion =/= Definitive review.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409