I for one have had an amazing 6-8 weeks of summer, having finished my AS exams, received good results and traveled a fair amount, i am really happy. I have great friends, my musical ability is on top form and I have realised just how happy I am at the moment.

Sadly though, my summer ends today at 1 o'clock when I must return to school. Its been a brilliant couple of months and I'm starting this thread so others can share their summer experiences and memories, hopefully others have had as great a summer as me!

I've been very bored and unemployed all summer. I'm waiting for the cable to be disconnected, to be evicted, and wind up back on the streets, where my people belong.

I might have to move up to Oregon to live with my aunt.. god, I hate Oregon.
It makes me laugh that Americans have to do homework over the summer holidays, suckers! :P

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
It makes me laugh that Americans have to do homework over the summer holidays, suckers! :P

Ii'm in the UK and was meant to but I've barely been at home so haven't done any
I've had 10 weekz off and still got basically another, plus weekend. W00TAGE.

Then it's gap year after this year. Winner!
whp the hell does homework on the summer break.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
I wish I still got the summer off!

Stupid employment.......
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
^ But you will be out a week earlier!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Yeah, I had heaps of coursework to do; but didn't.

Now I face the decision of going into town with my mates to Pizza Hut, or trying to cram seven pieces of work today.
Quote by _Mayday_
Yeah, I had heaps of coursework to do; but didn't.

Now I face the decision of going into town with my mates to Pizza Hut, or trying to cram seven pieces of work today.

pizza hut; it's what i did yesterday.

and my work remains undone

i have to get my timetable this afternoon, then its lessons tomorrow.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
My summer was okayish, got a bit bored, and my dog died but it was ok and I don't wanna go back tomorrow coz I know I'll get a ****ty timetable.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Absent Mind

yeah, nothing's funnier

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
i've got a 3000 word essay to do soon/today/11pm tonight on a comparison of two books, one of which i haven't finished reading yet.

yay.
Speak for yourself. I can't wait to get back to Uni. This has been a huge non-summer for me. I've got till 24th September.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I start in 2 hours and 22 minutes.

I've been an asshole all summer, and done some really stupid stuff. I don't know if going back to school will be an improvement or not. I doubt it.
Quote by NGD1313
I start in 2 hours and 22 minutes.

I've been an asshole all summer, and done some really stupid stuff. I don't know if going back to school will be an improvement or not. I doubt it.

Admitting your mistakes it the first step towards self improvement . Keep up the good work, study hard, graduate from High School and then College/Uni, get a really good degree, a well paid job, some good social skills and the rest will come for you.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The only thing I did this summer was move now I have to go to school in 1 hour
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
I go to college tomorrow. Hopefully the next two years will be fun fun fun.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I'm hoping that my next year (A2) at college will be good. I'm one year older than the "usual" A2's anyway, and now theres AS'ers who are 2 school years younger. No one seemed overtly immature though and luckily at college the twats do their thing (and quickly realise its not exactly tolerated by many) and then the sensible people do theirs as well. It's my third year at college and I'm hoping it'll be a good one.

Seen alot of cool people back and literally one or two (who appeared in my 2nd year there). Strangely I saw people who said they'd deffo go onto something else. Luckily though they are a bit lost without their like-minded prick friends who ****ed so up badly they couldn't even dream of going back. College is great overall (even though where I go is as far away from private school types as you can get) and there is no subscribing to the usual school **** such as having to hang around with people you don't want to, etc.
11 and a half week holiday, starting new college tomorrow. To all those worried about GCSE coursework: tip: don't. I ****ed up most of my courseworks, and just aced the exams. my science coursework was like a C in total, and I got A*A* in double science.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300