yep bet y'all know whats coming up, any help with this ?

need to tune from standard to drop c or drop b and i cant get it, i tune the strings and they just reset as im tuning other ones =/ any help on how to get it so the strings will actually stay in tune with C or B because i need this for a new band
well if you change the tuning on a floyd rose th other strings will go out of tune because you've you've tightened or loosened the tension of one string on the bridge and therefore it will either go up or down changeing the tuning of the other strings. but if it really wont settle in the new tuning, you'll have to adjust it. open the back of the guitar where there are springs and a kind of claw. there should be 2 screws holding the claw in place, you will need to tighten or loosen these to get the bridge to settle and lie flat at the tuning you want it. theres gotta be another thread on this somewhere.
Quote by matt6666
well if you change the tuning on a floyd rose th other strings will go out of tune because you've you've tightened or loosened the tension of one string on the bridge and therefore it will either go up or down changeing the tuning of the other strings. but if it really wont settle in the new tuning, you'll have to adjust it. open the back of the guitar where there are springs and a kind of claw. there should be 2 screws holding the claw in place, you will need to tighten or loosen these to get the bridge to settle and lie flat at the tuning you want it. theres gotta be another thread on this somewhere.

yeah pretty much. only problem with floating bridges.
Quote by duality
yep bet y'all know whats coming up, any help with this ?

need to tune from standard to drop c or drop b and i cant get it, i tune the strings and they just reset as im tuning other ones =/ any help on how to get it so the strings will actually stay in tune with C or B because i need this for a new band

Have you changed the strings? If you're tuning down that far you really should change the strings and get your truss rod seen to so you don't end up with neck problems after a few months, for drop B I'd recommend a set of 11s with a heavier bottom string to even out the tension a bit for playability, then go to a local guitar tech and have the whole thing set up properly. It'll cost you some extra money but down the line it'll be worth it, trust me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.