Page 1 of 3
Its a hard life being the only metalhead in school. seriously, everyone would be talking about like chilli peppers and green day but i have know one to talk to about badns like megadeth, shadows fall, avenged sevenfold and so on.
=( have any of u ever felt like that ( all the metal heads out there, u are not alone. :p)
Aww, your life must be so hard, "I have no one to talk to, il speak to UG about it, theyll definately be all nice and conforting
Grow up little kid. The world doesn't revolve around you. Stop being self-centered and if you want sympathy you're not going to get it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

you could talk about things other than music? =/
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
No.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i listen to a lot of metal, but i listen to other stuff too. unfortunately its still not the stuff everybody listens to. mostly theyre just like "you only listen to guys screaming". but yea, i dont talk about music with my friends.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Convert them, that's what I did in my middle school. I had that special power to comandeer any CD player/radio in the room, and as it turned out, they liked a lot of it xD
talk about metal and when they dont understand just be the stereotypical i hate all ppl who dont like metal metal head
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
You could try to convert them, like my metalhead friend did for me. Or you could just not whine about it to the internet. I'm probably gonna be the only metalhead at my new school, doesn't mean I'm gonna whinge. I'm going to get together with some metal heads outside of school and play thrash and industrial with anyone who cares to join me.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
rape them untill they agree.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Here. Have some attention. Maybe later we can dress up as emos to show people how individual we are?

Pfffft, n00basaurus.
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Last edited by Lostprophets$$$ at Sep 4, 2007,
Quote by janc
Its a hard life being the only metalhead in school. seriously, everyone would be talking about like chilli peppers and green day but i have know one to talk to about badns like megadeth, shadows fall, avenged sevenfold and so on.
=( have any of u ever felt like that ( all the metal heads out there, u are not alone. :p)

Stop trying to be such an outcast

Also, posting here won't get you any sympathy

Welcome to being ripped to shreds!

For one thing, RHCP and Green Day are awesome. For another, who really gives a damn? I'm one of maybe three kids at my school who like Iron Maiden, who are my favourite band, but I don't go and try to force people to listen to them. It really doesn't matter what kind of music people like, just what you, yourself likes.
[ I decided to fix it =/ ]

Luckily there's a reasonably large amount of people who listen to metal or something like it.

Specially my girlfriend Yay
Last edited by Jaymz2K at Sep 4, 2007,
Quote by janc

Fuck you. Grow some balls.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Jaymz2K
My school's full of ignorant fools tat call anything with a guitar in it 'Emo'
I despise them.
Pink Floyd, Led Zep, AC/DC

Luckily there's a reasonably large amount of people who listen to metal or something like it.

Specially myself cuz I'm a loner with no friends Yay

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Fixed
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Deep inside you probably think it's cool trying to look different from the masses
Quote by Jaymz2K
I despise them.
Pink Floyd, Led Zep, AC/DC

I know how you feel man, I despise Led Zep and AC/DC too.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Quote by GiantRaven
You fail at being funny

Who's funny now biznatch?!!onezorzz!!!111!

Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

I honestly thought this thread was concerning the current state of your genitals, given past problems.

No joke. ._.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. die pube thread, die!
Quote by Time Bomb
Oh Lostprophets$$$, you are not funny you know that? you scene kid.

I'm not trying to be funny. Not notice the sad face? And Scene. Am I f*ck. This is the interwebz, and I'm a kid, I'm allowed to have fun. Chill out dude.
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
who gives a... what your friends (or at least the people at your school) listen to? most of my friends don't like the music i listen to, in fact they mainly listen to hip-hop, do i care? nah... not really. Get over it (if you come back to this thread ^^)
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Don't you have anything else you can talk about? The world doesn't have to revolve around music.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Try getting better taste in music maybe?

Not saying that Metal is bad music but, if you only like metal then that's pretty ****....

I doubt it's actually because you dislike all other genres, more that you think you're more hXc because you listen to only metal. Go listen to something else...

Edit: And Yamiyo, +1,000,000,000, well said!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Start listening to music, so you can talk about music?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by nightraven

Exs, I'm seeing that picture in every thread >_>

Don't worry, I promised myself I'd stop after that one.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I'm not trying to be funny.

Oh, so you were trying to be serious? Because you fail at that too.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Page 1 of 3