http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM

If anyone remembers him. The US is seeking to extradite him a year after he was discovered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The USA government should be employing him rather than jailing him. I hope that he does come back home though and gets trialed here but I am not very good with international law so i don't know what will happen.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
That guy needs knighting, not extraditing

lil rhyme ther xD
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by daft
The USA government should be employing him rather than jailing him. I hope that he does come back home though and gets trialed here but I am not very good with international law so i don't know what will happen.

+1, I don't believe he had a malicious intent
Quote by Rocking-Rob
+1, I don't believe he had a malicious intent

If he'd had malicious intent, i think he could have done a lot more damage. At any rate, rather than spending all their time trying to slam him in jail, I really agree they ought to be using him to improve their security. Like they say, a poacher makes the best gamekeeper.
Quote by MightyAl
If he'd had malicious intent, i think he could have done a lot more damage. At any rate, rather than spending all their time trying to slam him in jail, I really agree they ought to be using him to improve their security. Like they say, a poacher makes the best gamekeeper.

defiantly, he has so much knowledge and skills to be put to use, he is not their enemy and could have been (maybe could still be) an ally of them
Yusss, He's from Glasgow!
And yeah, he obviously has alot of knowledge in the computer department, it'd be a waste to send him to jail, and the US doesnt need the ego boost of jailing him themselfs, which is all they're really after.