yeha ive joined the air force i want to do this...very much

but it sucks im pretty much going to be a "grown" up in 2 weeks

no more staying up till 5 on the comp cuz i feel like it
no more...haveing all the kid amenities i get to run and get yelled at..yay

but mabey for once somebody in this damn world will respect me..and ill have one hell of a steady job lol all ive had are beaner ass jobs...no more for me

but well the point is..have of us fellowUGers well..done anything like this..leave everything behind...for any reason..just leave everything...for a long time??
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
lol
yeah i got this...just sucks realising im old in 2 weeks haha

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
nice one.

just dont go bombing any of us brits
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
im gunna be a meachanic so i wont be ing the air lol

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I just started Graduate School... which isn't quite the same, but I went to Undergrad 1.5 hours from my family, who live in Michigan. Now I go to Virginia Tech, which is an 11 hour drive from my home town. I had to leave behind a girlfriend and all my friends.

I honestly think basic might be better... they keep you so busy in basic training that you don't have time to miss your family, or get depressed. On days where I have a lot of free time, I get depressed because all my good friends, my family, and my girlfriend are all 11 hours away.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
aww, what's the fun in being in the airforce if you aren't going to be in the air? Gah, o well. Good luck
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Ah, so you're going to be a grease monkey. Awesome.
Both a job worth doing and a skill worth having.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
aww, what's the fun in being in the airforce if you aren't going to be in the air? Gah, o well. Good luck

well...its smarter than the marines...lol and i dont mind being in the air...but i already got a mech job..so mabe in 3 years i could chang it

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
well i got through.....it wasnt horrable.....lol yeah right...ever seen full metal jacket...just like that but they cant hit you....but yeah.....i guess does anyone have any questions about basic training

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
You lucky SOB, youl be able to work with f*cking Fa-22 Raptors.
Snag us a couple for the Ugtopian armed forces!!!!

But in all seriousness, good luck.
?!
it was like waking up at 430am and jumping out of bed then putting on PT (pe) clothes running down stairs then running for about an hour then running up stairs showering then eating then cleaning the **** out of the dorm, then if yoou have class you go..(to learn **** like how to ware the uniform and basic aif force knowledge...then the same **** at night after class.....so yeah....lots of yelling

im a crew chief on F-15s right now but there grounded so i will probubly work on 22s but eventually ill be trained on A-10s, F-16, F-22, and if the air force gets the F-35....so yeah what i do is like all the paperwork and all maintenance needed (exept speacial stuff like complete engine rebuilds and like strucutral maintenance) but everyday maintenance ill do. im in school right now to learn my job then in about may im going to lakenheath raf, UK....so yeah..not bad for a 20yr old screw up lol

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Rock on dude, good luck. at least you caught basic the last year that it will be only 6 weeks.

when I join up it will be 9 weeks.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
8 and half...but there just extending the warrior week to like 2 so it will be fun then.....but the air force is the best thing ive ever done in my life......so if you want to join good for you

lol i sound like a recruter..lame oh well...but youll notice air force recruiters will like never call your house once a week or anything like that so....thats why were the worlds greatest air force only the best can even make it in

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3