Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the jack socket on my guitar (thus the title). It seems as if it's slightly too big for the cable or something as it drops out fairly easily. It isn't a problem when I'm stood up as I have it through my strap as most people do but when I'm sat down it's a right pain in the arse.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
type of guitar and cable?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
have you got a really havy cable or something?
solution s put it through the strapwhen you sit down. also maybe try tightening it up bit
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow

remove the jack, insert the plug and carefully bend the arm in a bit, so it clicks the plug in place.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011

Thats my guitar, Blue Moon Amber GR5524A. I use Venom leads mostly. My guitar's socket can't be tightened.

Thanks
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
just follow the picture.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011