hi guys(or girls) if you want a custom electric or bass let meknow.
one thing is that i'm a lot cheaper than others(no offense) and can pretty much do
anything. i have a guy that can dura-coat wood(it's a moly-teflon type materiel0
any way if you would like more info please contact me at mikernolting@aol.com.
thanks,

mike .n
Because you have zero credibility first off, and it helps prevent spammers from just using this site to advertise, instead of actually helping people with their guitar building (which is what the GB&C forum is about). It also stops people who like to rip kids off offering to build a 'custom' guitar.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Last edited by AlGeeEater at Sep 4, 2007,
^ Pretty much. Hang around the site, contribute effectively and intelligently. After a few hundred posts, PM a mod, s-mod, or admin and gain permission to advertise your business in your signature.
Hi, I'm Peter
oh i see thanks (but i would not try to rip anyone off) but i'll respect what you say
yup, we dont want people using this site for free advertising. if you contribute, gain credibility, and show that your builds are good, then people may contact you. as of now, no advertising.