1. Rat is a distortion, no?

2. there are so many more than would **** all over the DOD, such as Tim, Timmy, Zendrive, Klon, Lovepedal Eternity, King Of Tone.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
That particular OD was my first overdrive pedal, i suggest you go play some quality pedals.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
This

It's very low-gain, which would be perfect for me, but I don't have the money for one...

So I'll just stick to things that cost £30-50 until I get a good job and can throw £100 at a pedal.
Last edited by Denthúl at Sep 4, 2007,
Quote by igotabcrich32
That particular OD was my first overdrive pedal, i suggest you go play some quality pedals.

haha they are quality thats why Yngwie Malmsteen uses dod

There are lots of pedals I'd take over the DOD. Lots. A Maxon OD808 would be good for the higher-gain stuff, or the Direct Drive by Barber Electronics. But it's all down to personal preference in the end.
well, the best ive played is the fulldrive 2, but there are probably better out there.(i hope)
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by pooo
haha they are quality thats why Yngwie Malmsteen uses dod

Yes, an overrated guitarist with a lack of genuine musicality and fingers that deserve a holiday. So it MUST be good. You know, I think I'll go out and buy one right now, if MALMSTEEN HIMSELF uses one!!
Quote by Don_Humpador
Yes, an overrated guitarist with a lack of genuine musicality and fingers that deserve a holiday. So it MUST be good. You know, I think I'll go out and buy one right now, if MALMSTEEN HIMSELF uses one!!

He is over-rated, but he is very musical. And agreed, because he uses one it doesn't make it quality.
Quote by Don_Humpador

everything u said is true but is tone is amazing admit it!
no...it isnt.

and ive heard the ocd and zen drive are fantastic, but sadly, ive never played either.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by pooo
everything u said is true but is tone is amazing admit it!

His tone one a few select songs makes babies cry, just because he uses DOD doesnt make it any good, suck it up.
Quote by National_Anthem
You could get Nelson Mandela to play a Line 6 Spider, and just because he's a decent bloke, doesn't make it good

Sigged.
what have u put in ur sig? is that the thing at the bottom of peoples posts?
Your probably either going to get warned or banned soon, i hope you enjoyed your stay here at UG.

*reported*
Quote by igotabcrich32
Your probably either going to get warned or banned soon, i hope you enjoyed your stay here at UG.

*reported*

HEY! what have i done wrong?
Quote by pooo
HEY! what have i done wrong?

what did you do wrong? oh, nothing really, just bump the thread about 987698726987697 times.
Quote by National_Anthem
what did you do wrong? oh, nothing really, just bump the thread about 987698726987697 times.

sorry i dont get it what have i done?
read the rules first. it's at the top of the page.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008