I don't really know what kind of metal this is, but it's probrably progressive. Enjoy.

Edit: Goddamn it, the midi versions of my songs always **** up.

All the wammy dives and bends are WAY bigger than they are suppossed to be. And no, they aren't like that on Guitar Pro. If anyone has any idea how to make it stop doing this stupid ****, please let me know.

C4C.
Attachments:
Death Smells Like Roses.zip
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Sep 7, 2007,
i like the high tempo and complicated riffs, theyre heavy and fast as hell, its a bit weird with the bridges and quiet part and when it goes higher

crit mine, thrash instrumental on 1st pg
Quote by ironmaiden1
i like the high tempo and complicated riffs, theyre heavy and fast as hell, its a bit weird with the bridges and quiet part and when it goes higher

crit mine, thrash instrumental on 1st pg

When what goes higher? Please explain.
I'm a person.
Quote by ironmaiden1
when you have the really high guitar melodies.

You mean the solo? I still don't really know what you're talking about, but whatever.
I'm a person.
cool. not really into progressive based on what i've heard here(no offense) reminds me of that circus song. solo was kind of lame. i don't dig the random acoustic parts either. Overall this was ok, not great, not bad, just flat out ok. maybe change the end though. that was kind of cheesy
Ok, pretty good. The riff starting at 6 though, try not to use the tritone. Even though technically it's not in key, you can get away with just using a powerchord instead and it'll sound less dissonant. Measure 18 was pretty cool. Especially with the guitar coming in...and then the other one. Sounds good, then going back to the main riff. Yeah, again, try to avoid using the tritone. The 52 acoustic break was weird though, transitionwise. Maybe give the strings more time to build up or something. However, going back full speed with the solos was awesome. I genuinely enjoyed the solo, IMO favorite part of the song. Nice job at the end with the slowing down.
Critting as i go

Man thats a lot of picking.
Nice fast riffs!
OK main riff
I LOVE the acoustic part
Great fills
Your acoustic parts are amazing!
SHREDDING!!!!
Very nice!
you couldn't have made the end better

Very VERY decent song. Nothing felt out of place and i didnt think anything was horrible. 8.5/10
Crit mine?
VVVVV
Hey thanks for the crit first of all. About your song though...overall, it sounds great. I love the acoustic parts. I had a problem with a lot of the cromatic parts though (Bar 1, 12, 34, etc.) As said before, I think the tritone in bar 7 would sound better as a power chord. I loved the piano though. The ending didn't seem at all off to me also. Overall I'd give it a 8.5/10.