just the standard one, its very astheticly pleasing to the eye
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Miint. tasty green and black
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Go to mozilla.com, then addons, then find a theme you like.

Yeah after you've picked it and downloaded it, it does it all for you.
noia 2.0
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319
The human eye only captures a certain amount frames per second.
By the time you've read this post, 3 ninjas have had sex in front of you.

default :P will change now !!

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Redshift. I used to use black japan but when Firefox updated it wasn't compatible (that was a while ago).

Yeah, I liked Black Japan too...

But now I just look for themes that are as minimalist as they get.
curacao. It's light blue.

Who has the link to the mario one? I can't find it
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I use the NASA one because I wanted a black one and it was the only decent one I could find. I don't like all this symbol changing, I just want an easy skin. I've customized my Windows and FF to match my UG
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Redshift. I used to use black japan but when Firefox updated it wasn't compatible (that was a while ago).

There's a way to change that.

Open up the Mozilla site in Internet Explorer, find the theme you want, and click install, download the zip file and open it with WinRar or any program that can open ZIP files.

Look for the RDF file which will usually be called install.rdf and drag it onto your desktop. Then open up notepad (Start > all programs > accessories > notepad) and go file > open and set the file type at the bottom to all files instead of .txt.

Then find install.rdf and open it, be careful not to edit anything other than what I'm about to tell you.

Look for the line "<em:maxVersion>2.0.0.*</em:maxVersion>" this is the maximum version that this skin is set to, it won't always have 2.0.0. in the middle, change this to your version of firefox (I always set it to 3.0.0. to save me doing this again when they update firefox)

Then save it to your desktop as install.rdf.

Then in firefox go to tools > options > add ons > themes and drag the rdf file into the themes list. The theme will install and you're good to go.

It's really easy and it works.
Quote by bearded_monkey
How do you use it?

Yes...I'm a n00b for this sort of thing

Download it, then open up addons on firefox. Go to themes. Drag and drop the file into the theme box, and It should come up with the usual download screen, press install, then do everything you would normally do if you were downloading from the mozilla site.
Quote by that_1_dude24
Download it, then open up addons on firefox. Go to themes. Drag and drop the file into the theme box, and It should come up with the usual download screen, press install, then do everything you would normally do if you were downloading from the mozilla site.

Thanks =]
Right now I'm using a SMB3 theme.
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

Quote by Dirge Humani
Yeah, I liked Black Japan too...

But now I just look for themes that are as minimalist as they get.

You might like Qute then. I used when firefox first came out and I loved it because it was a simple as the default one, but not as edgy. Then it didn't work for a while and I was sad. Then it got updated!

Qute ftw!
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Opaque + Clear Tabs, which is basically the default theme with icon opacity at 100% and tabs are made clearer to stand out more. I prefer things to be functional, with a clean, simple interface.

Last edited by Negative Burn at Sep 4, 2007,
Red Shift, because it's shmexy.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by rob_larry01
i use "Blue Ice", with a myspace toolbar (that goes away when im not on myspace)

-rob

Link to this amazing sounding toolbar?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2895

basically...you set it up with your email and password...and ur unique i.d.
then you ca set "autologin" on or off...depending if u want that or not
its good for me cos no one else uses my pc...so when i go to myspace it just logs me straight in

and also, when people have annoying pages that have no links...on the toolbar theres "view user..." and "contact user..." buttons so u can go straight to commenting them or viewin their friends etc without using their page links

oh, and to make it disappear when ur not on myspace...theres a small "m" in the bottom right hand corner...click it so it goes grey...and it'll automatically make the toolbar go away when ur not on myspace itself

-rob
Either SMB3:

Or Mega Man II:

I'll switch out from month to month, or something like that.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
get the nasa launch one. that's what i'm using right now. i've tryed about half of them, and this one's the coolest.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Page 1 of 2