Wow! You are a guitar? You sick of people picking on you? Haha. Anyway. It looks ok but i never played one so I wouldn't know. Just go with ure feeling.

PS. The Gold looks cheap and the white fades cos ma Dad had the Gibson one. Bear that in mind.
They're decent, but I wouldn't decide it's awseome without playing it, about anything.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
the bigsby will be useless for metal stuff if you're wanting to do divebombs, and I personally find 3 humbucker guitars a bit pointless...it's worth noting that the guitar-buying public also thought the same which is why there's so few three-humbucker models about.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I think she's a looker. I'm sure it will play pretty good. Still not worth 500$ IMO but I mean if you shop around and haggle, you can get it down to 420 or 450.
I wouldnt get it.
The one ive played (exactly like it, except aged cherry) didnt really feel that good. the body was weird feeling. It kinda had an eerie feeling. And the maestro sucks quite bad too. But, you get what you pay for. The pickups sound quite stale too.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
agreed that 3 hums is pointless but it's sure purdy lol. although it could act as a neck pick up for a completely different style, i.e. one sutied to blues and one suited to metal. but i've never tried something like that
yeah i would agree against that guitar.

apart from the fact its ugly (gold doesn't look good on white), it doesn't have enough frets for most metal solos, and the bigsby will be totally un-necessary.

although it looks like it would handle blues fairly well
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
^ doesnt have enough frets? that only holds true for covers, when writing my own stuff i would never feel compromised if i couldnt use the 23rd and 24th fret. in fact i rarely do use them.
Quote by dream-thief
yeah i would agree against that guitar.

apart from the fact its ugly (gold doesn't look good on white), it doesn't have enough frets for most metal solos, and the bigsby will be totally un-necessary.

although it looks like it would handle blues fairly well

Thats not a bigsby. Gold+black+white is classic. Notice that its a re-creation of old. And, most metal solos dont use 24 either.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Thats not a bigsby. Gold+black+white is classic. Notice that its a re-creation of old. And, most metal solos dont use 24 either.

ok i didnt look at it enough.

It is ugly, even if its classic

most metal solos do use 24. what kind of metal are you used to?

dont answer any of that i cant be bohtered argueing - i was just justifying myself
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
I agree with SSeagull and Storm Bringer. The middle pickup is like tits on a boar hog (old country saying meaning its redundant.) The crappy trem will drive you nuts, probably won't stay in tune if you sneeze on it. And not just because its an Epi. I wouldn't want it on a Gibson either. Shame. Its beautiful. I do like the gold on white, I'm a vintage kind of guy. As far as frets go the more the merrier. I play way up there.
It's a great guitar for the price!! I would play it first to determine whether I'd actually buy it. For all the haters of this particular SG, the Epi Black Beauty has three humbuckers and people love that one! I would buy it!!
Looks super sexy but I assume the trem is unreliable, and if you're like me and can get a bit carried away on a trem then the fixed bridge version might be best for you, I'm sure with a pickup change it'd sound awesome (heard Paul Gilberts 3 pickup Sg?)
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Looks super sexy but I assume the trem is unreliable, and if you're like me and can get a bit carried away on a trem then the fixed bridge version might be best for you, I'm sure with a pickup change it'd sound awesome (heard Paul Gilberts 3 pickup Sg?)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Paul Gilbert's white lawsuit Ibanez SG, so awesome
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Imo, this is much sexier and a much nicer guitar for the price. It'll do Blues and Metal just fine. Well, it's not exactly the best choice for really high-gain Metal. But, it'll do just fine.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
black sg with gold hardware plus a bigsby tremolo. that'd be saucy. expensive but saucy
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
I don't like gold on black. Personally, I think LP Black Beauties are kinda ugly.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
likewise, but i'm talking SG, with 2 pups not 3 >.<
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD