Hey, I am an Oasis fan and just wanted to know what other guitarists thought about them. Anything from Noel's songwriting ability to Liam's actions. Has anyone heard anything about a new album and does anyone else think Liam's voice is starting to croak out? Tell me what you think!
Wrong forum. Take it to Indie and Alternative in Bands & Artists
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
The best band in the world, although I'm a little biased (I'm the lead singer)
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
early next year wrong forum
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by LiamGallagher
The best band in the world, although I'm a little biased (I'm the lead singer)

That would be nice if you were him but he was born September 21 not april 18, 1985 or whenever you were.
Quote by Jiggy11
That would be nice if you were him but he was born September 21 not april 18, 1985 or whenever you were.

You got me there

Seriously though, great band. Albums due next year.
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.